2017 Gay Days @ the Walt Disney World Resort

K boys....we should be at AK between noon to 1pm on Thursday, our first FP is for Kali RR @ 1:55....let us know where y'all are..perhaps we can meet up for a drink?
On Thursday, we have FP's for Everest in the morning, and then the safari at 2:40pm and Na'vi River Journey at 4:55pm. Not sure, yet, when we will stand in line for hours waiting for Flight of Passage. It looks like most all of us on here will be at Riptide on Friday night.

Here it is.....today is the 1 week mark until Dano's 4th Annual Monorail Crawl and what we consider to be the kick off of Gay Days at Disney....In case you haven't read all the threads above.....here are the details for next Wednesday, May 31st:

I hope that you will join us and please pass this on to your friends that aren't part of the DIS. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or find me on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/danielphawleyjr or on facebook join our group "Gay Days Disney Monorail Crawl".

K boys....we should be at AK between noon to 1pm on Thursday, our first FP is for Kali RR @ 1:55....let us know where y'all are..perhaps we can meet up for a drink?

We plan to take in Kali between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM. After that, we'll head to Poly for some R&R. We have dinner reservations at Rainforest at 6:00 PM with plans to return to Animal Kingdom afterwards. Let's plan to grab a drink at Dawa Bar sometime that evening.

We plan to take in Kali between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM. After that, we'll head to Poly for some R&R. We have dinner reservations at Rainforest at 6:00 PM with plans to return to Animal Kingdom afterwards. Let's plan to grab a drink at Dawa Bar sometime that evening.
sounds good....look forward to meeting y'all....

Jon I have most of my fast passes in sync with yours!!! I'll see you at AK on Thursday I can't wait!!!!

Hello! I'm late to the party as usual. We'd love to join y'all if we could. As locals who are working on Wednesday we would have to join starting at the Contemporary. But I do love the Outer Rim.

Is there a clothing / costume preference to identify ourselves? Kinda like red on Saturday?

Randall

Randall, there is no dress code and we all look forward to meeting new people. Hope to see you Wednesday evening.

When Dano4 started this thread about 5 months ago, it seemed like such a long haul. But here we are.....ready to leave for the airport in a couple hours and make our way to the Happiest Place on Earth.
For those of you that are already there..... save some fun for us....:yay:.....and for those of you not leaving until tomorrow.....no fret..... we will be waiting for you with open arms...:welcome:

We had sooo much fun again this year! The monorail crawl was really great, with the largest participation ever! I think we were up to 40 guys at one point. Many, many thanks to dano for putting this together! Make plans to join us for the 5th crawl next year on Wednesday, May 30, 2018!!!

I would say the monorail crawl was a huge success and quite a few new friendships were made. Ed and I are are thankful for everyone who participated and we look forward to 2018 for sure. Follow our group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1527546280888082/?ref=bookmarks because you never know when we will be riding the rail toasting each and every one of you and perhaps some of you will join. All in all, this has been my favorite gay days gathering at the Walt Disney World Resort.

I would say the monorail crawl was a huge success and quite a few new friendships were made. Ed and I are are thankful for everyone who participated and we look forward to 2018 for sure. Follow our group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1527546280888082/?ref=bookmarks because you never know when we will be riding the rail toasting each and every one of you and perhaps some of you will join. All in all, this has been my favorite gay days gathering at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Thanks to all who participated in Dano's 4th Annual Monorail Crawl. It was truly a success as we had the opportunity to meet many new faces. As always, we look forward to next year and seeing all of you there again on the 5th Crawl and hopefully many more new faces to share stories with and just have some fun. Have a safe 2017 and look for the next year's Crawl announcements in early 2018.

Hey Dano...would love to connect with you about Gay Days 2018...let's chat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!