2017 Merrytime Personal Navigators

ArtemisPhoenix

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a Navigator for a 4 night Bahamian Merrytime Cruise on the Disney Dream for this year yet? Would you be willing to to share a link to it? We are going on our first cruise in Dec. 11th and my insane urge to research and to plan everything is kicking in big time. While it’s probably better to just relax and go with the flow, this really will only be possible for me once I’ve looked at every single possible activity, planned for every possible desire of each member of my family, written it all down on a crazy grid so any possible conflicts can be weighed...and then all of it can be tossed out so we can go with the flow.

Please don’t judge me. Just tell me where a current Navigator can be found. :stitch::earboy2::rotfl:

I'm pretty sure the first Merrytime cruises are happening this week. We're on the Nov 25th Fantasy and I'm also eager for the Merrytime navigator!

Does anyone have a Navigator for a 4 night Bahamian Merrytime Cruise on the Disney Dream for this year yet? Would you be willing to to share a link to it? We are going on our first cruise in Dec. 11th and my insane urge to research and to plan everything is kicking in big time. While it’s probably better to just relax and go with the flow, this really will only be possible for me once I’ve looked at every single possible activity, planned for every possible desire of each member of my family, written it all down on a crazy grid so any possible conflicts can be weighed...and then all of it can be tossed out so we can go with the flow.

Please don’t judge me. Just tell me where a current Navigator can be found. :stitch::earboy2::rotfl:

We will be on this cruise as well, just got out booklet in the mail today!

BAHAHAHA!!! We are on that Cruise as well, hope you get it all planned out, just so it can change :rotfl2:
Maybe someone will post one soon, I want to see what the shows will be!

I want to see what the shows will be!

Shows or movies? The shows are the same on every cruise for the Dream: Golden Mickeys, Beauty & The Beast & Believe. The other night on a 4-night is a movie.

Movie wise, it will probably be some combination of the following: Moana; Beauty and the Beast; Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2; Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales; Cars 3; Thor: Ragnorak; and Coco. That's what's showing the prior week so I don't expect it will be much, if any different.

Shows or movies? The shows are the same on every cruise for the Dream: Golden Mickeys, Beauty & The Beast & Believe. The other night on a 4-night is a movie.

Movie wise, it will probably be some combination of the following: Moana; Beauty and the Beast; Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2; Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales; Cars 3; Thor: Ragnorak; and Coco. That's what's showing the prior week so I don't expect it will be much, if any different.

Didn't know if they had a special Holiday Show... Can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast though! The Golden Mickey's has been around forever, wonder if they will ever replace it.

Didn't know if they had a special Holiday Show... Can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast though! The Golden Mickey's has been around forever, wonder if they will ever replace it.

I suppose eventually they will but who knows when?

Golden Mickeys first night?

That is an unknown right now. The first cruise(s) with B&tB reported it ran the first night and Golden Mickeys on the second so they may be shaking things up.

Also don't forget... Star Wars the Next Jedi hits theatres December 14th...so I'm thinking (hoping)there will be a premEAR at sea Thursday night!

We are on the December 18 Merrytime Cruise. Can't wait! It's our first Merrytime sailing. I think the new Star Wars movie will be out by that time. Hoping to see it and eagerly awaiting the schedule.

We'll be on the Dream on the 18th, just booked it three days ago. Funny, as soon as I booked it I thought "now we can save the money we would have spent on midnight premier Imax tickets and see Star Wars on the SHIP!!!!" I think we can call DCL two or three weeks ahead and get a list of movies that will be playing on board.

We've been on the Merrytime cruises a few times, LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas tree, the gingerbread house, the Christmas touches everywhere.

Coco is already screening on the ships? Yes! Hoping to see this on board, else there is a good chance we will miss it, as it is not released here (Australia) until 26th December, and nothing seems to be staying in the cinemas long at the moment! Don't want to completely miss it. Well, let's be honest, I don't want to miss the Frozen short before it... :rotfl:

Also don't forget... Star Wars the Next Jedi hits theatres December 14th...so I'm thinking (hoping)there will be a premEAR at sea Thursday night!

I hope to see it too.

We had a PremEar for The Force Awakens in 2015! They had many showings, I hope they do the same!!

We are on the Dec 8th sailing and can't wait. We have already got our clothes ready, just needs to be packed. Spending 3 days before our sailing at WDW but not in the parks. This time we will check out the Christmas decor at the resorts and DTD. We have done several Christmas cruises.. they are a blast! Once we debark on the 11th we head over to EPCOT for a night of DVC Moonlight Magic!

We will be on that ship with you!
If you have not yet, join the facebook on it. Look forward to seeing you all.

If you want to do Gingerbread houses, make sure to sign up at Guest Services as soon as you board the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter