2018 Bounce Back released today!!

I'm at Pop right now on the free dining plan. I just called guest services about the bounce back offer and was told there's no offers right now???
Guest services has no idea about bounceback offers that's why they have a special number or extension to call. Those particular CM's deal with just bounceback offers totally, separate from the normal Disney reservation number

we'll be looking at the Boardwalk Resort while there - I THINK we want to give that a shot next year. DH thinks I'll still be in Poly mode again, which I may very well be. :rolleyes1
Same keeps happening here. We will try something different NEXT time, then another great poly trip. So we compromised with a split stay this time. Looks like we will be right behind you since we do AKL first. We arrive at poly on the 22end.

I want to give some experience for those who are thinking of booking a "throwaway" room to book a BB offer.

I stayed at WDW for one night pre-cruise with the intention of booking next year's BB offer and enjoy the resort for an evening. We got there late afternoon, so I called x8844 right away (within an hour of checking in). At first, the CM couldn't see that I'd checked in. I had to wait for a while, she had to refresh pages, clickity-click on her keyboard, and confirm that I'd checked in and was actually there. Once she did this, I was able to go ahead and make the reservation.

I wanted to share my experience as I know most people don't book their BB so soon after checkin. I have to say that she definitely made sure I'd actually checked in before booking it. I hope this info helps someone who was considering booking a throwaway room for this purpose. I don't think it will work.

="Disneylover99, post: 58136203, member: 436275"]Guest services? Just dial extension 8844 from your room and say you would like to book the free dining future stay.

Thank you so much for providing the number, if it wasn't for this sight I would have missed the opportunity to take advantage of the bounce back offer. It was quite an ordeal booking free dining for this vacation so a bounce back offer sounded so much easier. I never received any information to my room (unless my husband hid it on me) and guess services told me there was no bounce back offers right now. I hadn't been to Disney for 20 years and I over scheduled us, I wouldn't have had time to pursue this offer if I hadn't got such quick responses from everyone here, so again thank you. I ended up booking New Orleans river side for 8 nights at the end of August. I upgraded from quick serve dining, got a four day pass with park hopper plus water park. I booked a king bed room with pull down Murphy bed for our 7 year old and it came to $4100. Pop Century was $1000 less but my husband wanted to spend more time at the resort next time so I decided to upgrade to a moderate. The price seems a little high to me but I like how it's only a $200 deposit and we can cancel if we change our mind. She also told me I could modify it later. My husband still needs to book it off work, does anyone have experience with changing a bounce back offer? Possibly removing a person or switching resorts - I had to decide quickly on a resort now I have to search this sight for everything about Port Orleans!

="Disneylover99, post: 58136203, member: 436275"]Guest services? Just dial extension 8844 from your room and say you would like to book the free dining future stay.

Thank you so much for providing the number, if it wasn't for this sight I would have missed the opportunity to take advantage of the bounce back offer. It was quite an ordeal booking free dining for this vacation so a bounce back offer sounded so much easier. I never received any information to my room (unless my husband hid it on me) and guess services told me there was no bounce back offers right now. I hadn't been to Disney for 20 years and I over scheduled us, I wouldn't have had time to pursue this offer if I hadn't got such quick responses from everyone here, so again thank you. I ended up booking New Orleans river side for 8 nights at the end of August. I upgraded from quick serve dining, got a four day pass with park hopper plus water park. I booked a king bed room with pull down Murphy bed for our 7 year old and it came to $4100. Pop Century was $1000 less but my husband wanted to spend more time at the resort next time so I decided to upgrade to a moderate. The price seems a little high to me but I like how it's only a $200 deposit and we can cancel if we change our mind. She also told me I could modify it later. My husband still needs to book it off work, does anyone have experience with changing a bounce back offer? Possibly removing a person or switching resorts - I had to decide quickly on a resort now I have to search this sight for everything about Port Orleans!

Glad it worked out for you! :goodvibes

I have taken days off the bb. It's certainly possible to switch resorts depending on availability under the offer. Sooner is always better than later. Make sure you call the bb number 407 939-1923 from home if you want to make a switch. Don't call the main number.

My one recommendation about making changes would be to do it ASAP. It's not always easy to move dates or resorts later. (I believe changing people in the room might be easier as long as the original booking person stays the same.)

This year we decided to go one night earlier and could only book a 1 night room -only reservation in spite of calling the bb line and the regular reservation line many times, months in advance.

I've had experience adding days and adding people. You can make any changes as long as you do not remove the primary. Have a great time.

Does it say anything on the flyer about excluding POFQ? It's our favourite moderate but it's been excluded for the past few years. When we were there a few weeks ago, we booked BB FD for next August at PORS. When I called in, we were told POFQ was excluded, but we did not have the flyer in the room. I'm wondering if I called in if POFQ would be included and I could change (we really like PORS but prefer the compact POFQ). TIA

Does it say anything on the flyer about excluding POFQ? It's our favourite moderate but it's been excluded for the past few years. When we were there a few weeks ago, we booked BB FD for next August at PORS. When I called in, we were told POFQ was excluded, but we did not have the flyer in the room. I'm wondering if I called in if POFQ would be included and I could change (we really like PORS but prefer the compact POFQ). TIA

It wasn't mentioned as being excluded in last year's bb brochure either. I think that's why they say, "at a select" resort. Disney selects them. Just as it doesn't mention that POR is excluded for the December dates on the brochure.

I want to give some experience for those who are thinking of booking a "throwaway" room to book a BB offer.

I stayed at WDW for one night pre-cruise with the intention of booking next year's BB offer and enjoy the resort for an evening. We got there late afternoon, so I called x8844 right away (within an hour of checking in). At first, the CM couldn't see that I'd checked in. I had to wait for a while, she had to refresh pages, clickity-click on her keyboard, and confirm that I'd checked in and was actually there. Once she did this, I was able to go ahead and make the reservation.

I wanted to share my experience as I know most people don't book their BB so soon after checkin. I have to say that she definitely made sure I'd actually checked in before booking it. I hope this info helps someone who was considering booking a throwaway room for this purpose. I don't think it will work.

Thank you for posting this. I for one am happy to see that Disney is making the effort to make sure this stays exclusive to true Disney World onsite guests. There have been some people asking if they can just book a room & then just book the bounceback offer right from home. I guess we have our answer!!

I love the boundeback offers & hope Disney has no reason to discontinue them.

It wasn't mentioned as being excluded in last year's bb brochure either. I think that's why they say, "at a select" resort. Disney selects them. Just as it doesn't mention that POR is excluded for the December dates on the brochure.
Really wanted it to be included but I figured it was just wishful thinking. Thanks for your reply. I know that we will still really enjoy PORS.

Hello, Joining in the conversation....

We have a trip booked this year Oct 29 - Nov 4 - and am currently planning another for Mar of 2018. I'm hoping there is a BB available for the 2018 trip - RO would be just fine as it's only for two of us.

Hope everyone gets to take advantage of this...heaven knows the Special Offers lately have been "less than stellar!" Ha ha ha

Ok here is one for the group. My wife and I are going to be in Disney World staying at POP Nov-13-15. I know about the existing Bounceback and want to get in on it for our 2018 trip. Can I call Disney about it? Our trip is 12 days after the expiration of the existing Bounceback and it would save us quite a bit of money.

Ok here is one for the group. My wife and I are going to be in Disney World staying at POP Nov-13-15. I know about the existing Bounceback and want to get in on it for our 2018 trip. Can I call Disney about it? Our trip is 12 days after the expiration of the existing Bounceback and it would save us quite a bit of money.
The free dining bounce back for 2018 is set to expire 10/31/17, so you wouldn't be able to book it during your Nov trip. But the 2018 room only discount should be available for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter