2018 Bounce Back released today!!

What is the bounce back offer phone number? I am here now and have asked about a bounce back at 2 resorts and no one knows anything. There is nothing in the room and I've been told no bounce back, ask housekeeping, and call the regular reservation number. Great info :(

What is the bounce back offer phone number? I am here now and have asked about a bounce back at 2 resorts and no one knows anything. There is nothing in the room and I've been told no bounce back, ask housekeeping, and call the regular reservation number. Great info :(

It's like the people in the resort either don't know, or don't want to know....lol! I've been told the same thing over and over, only to finally discover the info in the room in the little "welcome" brochure.

from your room - it's 8844...let us know what you find out...hoping to make a Room Only BB for March while we're there next week.

Edited to add: From a non-resort phone, it's 407 939-1923.

Call x8844 from your room to book the current Future Stay (BB) offer.

They sure don’t make it easy to find, that’s for sure!!

Thank you for the phone number! It has been so frustrating. I just came home from a split stay at CR and GF. There were no brochures of any type in either resort. I asked at CR concierge and was told there is no current offer but call the regular reservation line just to make sure.... I knew better from these boards lol. I asked at GF and was told there is no offer, but check with housekeeping. I came to the boards for the number....as usual, the best source for the information I was looking for! We were out and about until 9:59 last night so when I called from the room I was put on hold but then timed out and they closed for the evening. I tried from the room at 7:10 this morning but the wait time was over 30 minutes and I had a plane to catch. I just called from home and was asked what dates I was looking for. I wanted end of Nov or beginning of Dec 2018. No luck. They have free dining BB August 1 thru Sept 8 and then Dec 7 thru 22. I guess I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a room only code! Thanks again for the number!

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

You may also want to keep an eye out late April /early May for a General Public Free Dining offer as this may include your dates.

There is already a Free Dining 2018 thread that you may wish to join. Once FD offer drops (if it drops) it fills QUICKLY!

Hope this helps.

Yep as mentioned 8844 and I only figured that out after coming on this thread after I came back.
It did used to be on the BB flyer but those seem to be few and far between now a days.
CM's were giving me a huge run around in September when I inquired about it.
One person said a flyer would be left in my room the day before check out and another said they don't leave flyers anymore and just call the regular number.
We did and said we wanted the BB offer and they confirmed we were there at the time of calling and then booked us with the FD for next year.

If your stay starts on the day the Bounce Back promotion ends do you get the free dining for the whole trip or not at all. Thank you

If your stay starts on the day the Bounce Back promotion ends do you get the free dining for the whole trip or not at all. Thank you

It differs.

If it is a FD BB and you arrive the final day of the advertised dates then yes, it applies fir your entire stay.

If it is a RO BB it only applies for the night's of your stay that are advertised dates.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

You may also want to keep an eye out late April /early May for a General Public Free Dining offer as this may include your dates.

There is already a Free Dining 2018 thread that you may wish to join. Once FD offer drops (if it drops) it fills QUICKLY!

Hope this helps.
Thanks! I will definitely keep watching. Room only would be fine too....anything helps!

The CM told me that if I checked in on Sept 8 (the last day) I would receive free dining for the entire stay.

Yes if you check in the last day the FD offer is available as long as you meet the criteria such as minimum nights stay, minimum ticket options.... you will get the FD offer for the whole stay.

On our last trip I booked a Free Dining Bounceback for July 2018. I don't really expect to keep it because our preferred resorts were not available, so we ended up paying more than we planned for POR Royal guest rooms. I got the best I could just in case nothing better comes up later in room-only offers. When we got home, I realized that they did not upgrade the QS dining plan on the room we booked as requested. Is this something I have to call the BounceBack number to correct, or can I do it directly through Disney later. Do I have to do it now, while the FD BB offer is still available, or can I change the dining plan later, once we get closer to the trip and know for sure which plan we want.

On our last trip I booked a Free Dining Bounceback for July 2018. I don't really expect to keep it because our preferred resorts were not available, so we ended up paying more than we planned for POR Royal guest rooms. I got the best I could just in case nothing better comes up later in room-only offers. When we got home, I realized that they did not upgrade the QS dining plan on the room we booked as requested. Is this something I have to call the BounceBack number to correct, or can I do it directly through Disney later. Do I have to do it now, while the FD BB offer is still available, or can I change the dining plan later, once we get closer to the trip and know for sure which plan we want.
You should be able to do it later. If a regular reservation CM can't do it, then they can transfer you to someone who can. I also booked something just in case, but fully expect to have to change it or cancel it. It's too hard to plan a year in advance.

We're going to WDW in Dec and planning to book a BB for Dec 2018 (if there's one available for our 2018 travel dates). My parents might go with us in 2018. Can I book two hotel rooms with the BB offer and cancel one if they decide not to come?

Has anyone found the brochure in the room lately? Or have you had to call to find out about what offers are available? Arriving tomorrow and hoping its in the room.

Has anyone found the brochure in the room lately? Or have you had to call to find out about what offers are available? Arriving tomorrow and hoping its in the room.

I just returned yesterday from a split stay at CR and GF...nothing in either resort room. I called for the information.

There was a brochure with the info in our Boardwalk Villa room a couple of weeks ago and there was one in my room at Pop in August. The BWV one contained the information on the first couple of pages of the brochure, I can't remember where it was in the Pop welcome brochure.

There was a brochure with the info in our Boardwalk Villa room a couple of weeks ago and there was one in my room at Pop in August. The BWV one contained the information on the first couple of pages of the brochure, I can't remember where it was in the Pop welcome brochure.

We drove down to Pop Sunday for one night just to book the bounceback. The brochure was in the room. The offer was in the front of the brochure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!