2018 Bounce Back released today!!

So in all my Disney years I just learned of this bounce back thing.....I called Disney to request a room near an elevator and asked her about bounce back offers and how they work and she said "wow, you have a great one waiting for you....its only good Sept 4-29th". I asked if it was free dining and she said "no its better"???? Then she said if I came for those dates my next bounce back would be for early 2019 and thats usually free food? Whats better than free food? I booked this coming trip with a 25% off deluxe offer so how can it be better than food during the food and wine fest? Anyone have a guess?

It sounds like the person you were talking with didn't know what she was talking about. You need to call the bounce back ( future stay) phone number to get the correct info.

I’m just hoping the FD BB is announced before I check out on 8/12.

Although, I did beg and plead with them to grant me the BB offer last year five days AFTER I checked out, which shockingly they did. I do not want to go thru that again.

Last year it was released on Friday, 8/11. Has anyone kept a record of the release dates??? I hope it’s the same day or earlier this year.

I’m just hoping the FD BB is announced before I check out on 8/12.

Although, I did beg and plead with them to grant me the BB offer last year five days AFTER I checked out, which shockingly they did. I do not want to go thru that again.

Last year it was released on Friday, 8/11. Has anyone kept a record of the release dates??? I hope it’s the same day or earlier this year.

The sooner, the better for me. I'm planning a trip to Orlando in September (Sea World with a night at Disney - no parks) but only if there is a free dining bounceback.

The sooner, the better for me. I'm planning a trip to Orlando in September (Sea World with a night at Disney - no parks) but only if there is a free dining bounceback.
We are doing the same. I’m surprising my daughter with a 3 night trip in late August. Buying water park annual passes when we arrive plus going to MNSSHP. Can’t wait!!

It will be a great trip but I’m also hoping to book a bb for Aug or Sep 2019. Hoping it’s the traditional FD BB but won’t be surprised if it’s not offered given that SWL is opening in 2019.

Are the bounce back offers valid on any dates, just with different discounts? Or are they limited to specific dates?

Thank you! I did see the dates listed, but I wasn't sure if you could still get it on different days, just at a deal that wasn't as good. Apparently you can't. Those are all during the school sessions, which I'm guessing is why they're offered at a discount and other dates aren't.

Thank you! I did see the dates listed, but I wasn't sure if you could still get it on different days, just at a deal that wasn't as good. Apparently you can't. Those are all during the school sessions, which I'm guessing is why they're offered at a discount and other dates aren't.
Please reread it. I see all dates between 5/28 and 8/30 included. That’s the entire summer.

Just wanted to let everyone know I had excellent service with the bounce back CM's. I must of called and changed my plans then I have fingers. Each time my request has been granted and the service has been pleasant.

For those who’ve booked BB offers a lot, is there ever a situation where there’s a room discount available for the first half of the year rather than the second?

We’re going in October (Columbus day weekend) and again over Christmas/NYE 2018 and are hoping for a room discount for February (presidents day weekend) or May 2019. We don’t want a FD discount, since we don’t like the dining plan and we’ve got APs so we don’t need tickets. Any hope for us? Or should I just keep watching for general public AP discounts?

For those who’ve booked BB offers a lot, is there ever a situation where there’s a room discount available for the first half of the year rather than the second?

We’re going in October (Columbus day weekend) and again over Christmas/NYE 2018 and are hoping for a room discount for February (presidents day weekend) or May 2019. We don’t want a FD discount, since we don’t like the dining plan and we’ve got APs so we don’t need tickets. Any hope for us? Or should I just keep watching for general public AP discounts?
The room only BB discounts for 2019 might be available when you are there in October, or you might be too early. But they definitely will be available by your next trip. The room only bounceback is usually for the entire year, unlike the free dining BB which is limited to a few months of the year. The BB might exclude Presidents weekend but should include most dates in May. :)

We have gotten better discounts with the annual pass discounts than with the BB, especially for trips in January though March. But, on the other hand, the BB discounts can also be much better than the AP or GP discounts. :)

The last couple of years Free Dining Bouncebacks has included December dates. I wonder if that will change with the new Star Wars area opening around that time or just before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!