2018 Bounce Back released today!!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Moana of Motunui, Aug 11, 2017.

1. ToBookOrNotToBook

ToBookOrNotToBook Earning My Ears

I just want to make sure I have this right.

1. We are arriving in sept. My MIL booked a 2 bedroom villa on dvc points. We have to be named on the reservation right? And we can still book a bounce back even though she paid with points?

2. If we book a deluxe resort 8 night stay with 8 day PH and free dining. Can we upgrade the PH to an annual pass when we arrive?

3. Full payment would be due 45 days in advance?

2. got4boys

got4boys Mouseketeer

Yes on all three questions.

Disney asks for a $200 deposit towards the reservation at time of booking.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. WishesQueen

WishesQueen DIS Veteran

Good Morning

I have a quick question.

I going to at the GF early October, is there any possible way this offer will still be available for me to return to the GF or WL the end of May? Does BB availability sell out quickly?

Thanks

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

If there isn't any information in the room, call X8844 from your room and ask about the BB offer.

Payment for packages is now 30 days prior to arrival.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  6. jsmla

jsmla DIS Veteran

I leave for Disney tomorrow and am interested in the bounce back promotion. However, I will be at POFQ. Am I eligible to book bounce back at another resort since French Quarter is excluded?

Thanks!

7. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

Yes. As long as you're staying at a Disney resort.

scrappinginontario and jsmla like this.
  8. georgina

georgina I dream of Mousey with the big black ears

I thought it was mid-October they start. I'm too lazy to check the older threads though. I'll be there in a couple of months and looking to book for next year.

9. kandb

kandb DIS Veteran

When Disney switched the free dining and gave the moderates only CS for the entire trip, that was a deal breaker for me. I know some do it, but I don't want to carry a tray, like a cafeteria for every meal. We love a sit down meal every night. The prices for free dining are also so high because the rack rate and park hopper added on makes the price very expensive. Every year, free dining has been less worth it but I know some people like it because of all the extra snacks you get. On paper, it is really not a good deal. We have a magical vacation planned for 5 nights at YC, 4 nights at GF and 4 adult tickets for 7 days and 1 water park day for under $4K. We just don't go crazy when we eat, no soda, no desserts at dinner, no snacks all day, but sometimes.

10. ultimatefans

ultimatefans Mouseketeer

Has anyone learned when this BB offer ends? - Answer: bookable through 10/31/17

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Texans_loyal likes this.
  11. ultimatefans

ultimatefans Mouseketeer

<sorry, I replied to the wrong comment, not sure the answer to this!>

12. braggbeth

braggbeth Earning My Ears

So if my sister booked me a package with the bounce pack offer for next year, she could add her child in my package so a guest was staying from this stay. I could then delete or change her child on my package...correct?

13. PinkMagnolia

PinkMagnolia I love the Haunted Mansion

Your sister can only book a package in the name of each registered adult in her current stay, and you could not remove the "registered current adult" as the reservation holder. The reservation could not be in your name, with her child as the "current stay" guest.

14. Haneyman

Haneyman DisneyDreamin'

Thank You!

15. MinnieWebster

MinnieWebster Earning My Ears

If we were to upgrade our tickets this month to AP, would that exclude us (or at least not make sense) from being able to book a bounce back offer for next summer, since you would have to buy new tickets for the "Package"?

16. Disneylover99

Just buy the minimum number of tickets and save them for another time if your AP is still current when you want to go.

17. Mbuksa

Mbuksa Disney lover

I have never booked a bounce back before, if I need to change my dates later, am I allowed to do that? Is there a time limit?

18. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

Yes, but be aware that tickets now have an expiration date. So these 2018 bounceback tickets would have to be used by December 31, 2018.

19. Disneylover99

You can do it if there is availability under that promotion.

20. Disneylover99

Not necessarily. You will not lose the value you paid for your tickets.

PopGirl26 likes this.
  21. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

Excluded are All Stars Music, Little Mermaid rooms, Campgrounds, and Port Orleans French Quarters. Also, you cannot book past 12/24 as of today because it's more than 499 days.

I'm seriously considering dropping down from a mod to a value, specially Pop. Rest of the family just came back from a stay there in one of the new refurbished rooms and they say it's much better now.

When we started going with FD years ago, we looked at a mod because of the price difference between a value getting QSP vs DDP, no fridge, no coffeemaker and double beds. Difference today is just one of the beds is double and kids have no issues with that. Only problem is the bus, but we drive for once and I may simply Uber back and forth instead.