2018 Bounce Back released today!!

What's the maximum length of stay you can get free dining for? We usually do 11 nights, 12 days with a ten day ticket in the parks and two travel days. That gets us 11 days of cedits. Could we add water park tickets and stretch the stay to, say, 15 days and get 14 days of free dining?
It's up to 14 nights so you'd be fine.

Couple questions for those that have done BBs before.

1. We have APs. Have a trip coming up in a few weeks and again in December. December is rack rate CL at AKL. There have been no discounts available for our dates for the CL room. Would be great if I could apply the BB to that reservation. If available. Do you have to get tickets to get the FD BB? We don't need tickets.

2. When we go in December, I'm planning on booking RO BB before our APs run out. Can I book two RO BBs? Not two rooms, but two separate trips?

Couple questions for those that have done BBs before.

1. We have APs. Have a trip coming up in a few weeks and again in December. December is rack rate CL at AKL. There have been no discounts available for our dates for the CL room. Would be great if I could apply the BB to that reservation. If available. Do you have to get tickets to get the FD BB? We don't need tickets.

2. When we go in December, I'm planning on booking RO BB before our APs run out. Can I book two RO BBs? Not two rooms, but two separate trips?

1. If you book a free dining package, yes you need to by tickets. You can save them for future use.

2. Yes, you can book more than 1 trip. I have done it several times.

1. If you book a free dining package, yes you need to by tickets. You can save them for future use.

2. Yes, you can book more than 1 trip. I have done it several times.
Thanks. The FD BB is out then. I still have a stash of the old, real non-expiring tickets for all of us. But yay on multiple trips! :banana:

Strange question- I really want to book free dining BB for next summer. We will be doing one night at Disney in October 19 on our way to DD's college family weekend

Will anything be left by that late date? Could I book a room for next week- without really checking in and still call for the BB? For 5 Disney adults it would definitely be worth the price of s throw away room if it's possible to do this

Thanks!

Strange question- I really want to book free dining BB for next summer. We will be doing one night at Disney in October 19 on our way to DD's college family weekend

Will anything be left by that late date? Could I book a room for next week- without really checking in and still call for the BB? For 5 Disney adults it would definitely be worth the price of s throw away room if it's possible to do this

Thanks!

Hard to say what will be left by October. There have been some reports that they can tell you aren't actually staying onsite because the room door has never been opened. So not sure if calling to book without actually being there would work. I have read that question before but I have never read any reports from anyone who has actually done it.

Personally, I hope people don't start doing that. I'd hate for Disney to pull a great onsite benefit because people are scamming the system. Disney has gotten pretty good at closing loop holes lately. If they haven't found a way to prevent this, I'm sure they will soon.

Thanks!
We booked a BB last October on our last day (I think it was Oct 11) for this year and we had no issues getting our first choice. Of course, Disney can always change availability, but it wasn't an issue last year.

New to the whole Bounce back thing. I have a one night stay booked for September 30. Hoping to get a bounce back room only discount for early May 2018. I know none of the free dining dates cover our stay. Is there any hope that I may be able to get an offer that I can take advantage of, if not I may just cancel my reservation and book somewhere else.

Sometimes the new offer is released before the expiration of the other one. This was the case for this current BB. During that short window, you can take advantage of either one. Based on previous years, the next offer should be a room only. The problem is that it may not start as early as Sept. 30.

You could book what's available and after the new offer comes out try to change it to the new offer. You will need a dose of Pixie Dust.

I may just wait and hope for a room only discount late December if there isn't something available when we are there. it will be nice to have one night on Disney property during our Universal visit. We will actually have time to tour the resort for a change (no park ticket for Disney this trip). We are usually in the parks from dawn to dusk and don't spend any time walking around the resorts.

I checked out last Thursday 8/17. We didn't even know this was an option. What are the odds of me calling now and getting this offer? 0%? Would going through the travel agency I used help? Thanks!

I checked out last Thursday 8/17. We didn't even know this was an option. What are the odds of me calling now and getting this offer? 0%? Would going through the travel agency I used help? Thanks!
BounceBack offers need to be booked prior to checkout or at the very least, by midnight the day of checkout by calling the special number reserved for booking BounceBack reservations.

I have never heard of anyone successfully booking a bounceback after leaving Disney.

Bounceback offers must be booked by the last day of Check-Out. You can try to call and see if they make an exception, but you may need a good dose of Pixie Dust.

Also TA's can not book BB offers.

Does anyone have a picture of the current offer that is in the rooms?

What resorts are/are not included. Specifically I have friends looking to book a BB for next August at PoR. Wondering if the rooms with the additional pull-down bed are included?

Does anyone have a picture of the current offer that is in the rooms?

What resorts are/are not included. Specifically I have friends looking to book a BB for next August at PoR. Wondering if the rooms with the additional pull-down bed are included?
Port Orleans Riverside is included in all dates except December

Bounceback offers must be booked by the last day of Check-Out. You can try to call and see if they make an exception, but you may need a good dose of Pixie Dust.
I def got that pixie dust! They gave me the offer! The cm i spoke to was very awesome and they were able to give me the free qs dining! Booked pop from 8/23-8/31! Now I'm excited only 362 days to go!!

I def got that pixie dust! They gave me the offer! The cm i spoke to was very awesome and they were able to give me the free qs dining! Booked pop from 8/23-8/31! Now I'm excited only 362 days to go!!

WOW!!! That's great!! I've heard of many who have tried and you're the first I've heard has got it.

So excited for you! Yay for Disney :tink:

WOW!!! That's great!! I've heard of many who have tried and you're the first I've heard has got it.

So excited for you! Yay for Disney :tink:
Thank you! They put me through the ringer though. Had to have my reservation number needed a lot of info to make sure I was just there. Now we get toy story land and hoping they do the mnsshp early again next year!

That's awesome I didn't find out about the bounce back until after I left on Monday but I'm just going to wait till I return in September to book. I need to figure out my plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!