2018 Disney Dining Plan Prices & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve done the math, Ohana and Sanaa combined would be more than the cost of CG brunch but if the brunch is just so awesome then I’m willing to eat $30 or so dollars in value to experience it. I have spreadsheets on spreadsheets I’m just looking for those who may argue that CG brunch is worth it :)

The CG brunch is amazing. its also all you care to eat, so if you want to try every single entree on the menu, you can. IMO its worth the $80 (or 2 credits). You also get unlimited mimosas, and by unlimited I mean I never even had to ask for a refill, id finish and the server would bring another without asking.. it made the walk to MK afterwards interesting..

The CG brunch is amazing. its also all you care to eat, so if you want to try every single entree on the menu, you can. IMO its worth the $80 (or 2 credits). You also get unlimited mimosas, and by unlimited I mean I never even had to ask for a refill, id finish and the server would bring another without asking.. it made the walk to MK afterwards interesting..
Ooooh It’s not just pick one entree? The lineup of all you care to enjoy plus entrees plus bottomless mimosas sounds too good to pass up! Thanks.

Ooooh It’s not just pick one entree? The lineup of all you care to enjoy plus entrees plus bottomless mimosas sounds too good to pass up! Thanks.
Nope you can ask for all the entrees if you want. They let you know it will take 20 mins to get an entree from you ordering it, but I also felt absolutely no rush at all when we were there. We went in xmas 2016 and are going back this Sunday!! can't wait.

just a quick question without going through all the pages...will the magic bands be linked to their ages or will we need to carry id for drinks. i myself don't carry much in, but would have to carry children id(that are 22 & will be 21 when we arrive) i know they would order a drink and pay for soda for her sister-just to save $...the idea of having drinks covered is nice(for us that like to try new drinks)

You'll need to carry ID to purchase alcohol. They may not always be carded, but it's always a possibility and a magic band isn't valid ID.

Can you still substitute a salad instead of dessert (table service dinning) ?? TIA

I'm a little confused ... sorry if this has been addressed before ... If I have a room only reservation and get my tickets via UT or some other place, does that mean I can't get a dining plan? I noticed on the Disney website it shows that you can't get dining or memory maker without a room & tickets package.

I'm a little confused ... sorry if this has been addressed before ... If I have a room only reservation and get my tickets via UT or some other place, does that mean I can't get a dining plan? I noticed on the Disney website it shows that you can't get dining or memory maker without a room & tickets package.

You can get a dining plan added to a "room only" reservation if you have an Annual Pass. But you can not add a dinng plan if you purchase a room and then purchase park tickets separately.

You may be able to change your room only reservation to a "basic package" and add a dining plan. It will be subject to all package terms and conditions and require full pre-payment 30 days prior to arrival and cancellation restrictions. This can only be done by calling, not online.

You can get a dining plan added to a "room only" reservation if you have an Annual Pass. But you can not add a dinng plan if you purchase a room and then purchase park tickets separately.

You may be able to change your room only reservation to a "basic package" and add a dining plan. It will be subject to all package terms and conditions and require full pre-payment 30 days prior to arrival and cancellation restrictions. This can only be done by calling, not online.

Thank you for both of your answers!

Yes you can. For about two years now, Disney has allowed anyone to book a “ticketless package” with just a room and dining plan. You have to call to book it; they don’t offer it online.

I’ve done the math, Ohana and Sanaa combined would be more than the cost of CG brunch but if the brunch is just so awesome then I’m willing to eat $30 or so dollars in value to experience it. I have spreadsheets on spreadsheets I’m just looking for those who may argue that CG brunch is worth it :)

I know I booked a brunch just from the reviews I saw! I cannot wait for Sept!

We just had brunch at CG yesterday morning and it was fantastic, our second favorite Disney Dining experience in the ~10 years we have been eating at WDW and ~5 years at DL, my husband requested it for every trip going forward.

We just had brunch at CG yesterday morning and it was fantastic, our second favorite Disney Dining experience in the ~10 years we have been eating at WDW and ~5 years at DL, my husband requested it for every trip going forward.
What did yall have for your entrees?

What did yall have for your entrees?

I had the blueberry pancakes with a side of the bacon, both were completely delicious, the pancakes were quite large so there was no way I would have been able to eat another entree on top of that. My husband got the classic eggs Benedict, his entree was much smaller, but equally good, he likely could have eaten a second entree but he had filled himself up on sushi so the single entree was plenty for him as well.

I had the blueberry pancakes with a side of the bacon, both were completely delicious, the pancakes were quite large so there was no way I would have been able to eat another entree on top of that. My husband got the classic eggs Benedict, his entree was much smaller, but equally good, he likely could have eaten a second entree but he had filled himself up on sushi so the single entree was plenty for him as well.
I heard that you could try a second entree? I'm stuck between the hanger steak and the eggs benedict...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!