2018 Disney Dining Plan Prices & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked free dining for Aug 2019. 2 adults and two 11 year olds. The kids will not order food from adult menu because they don't eat that much. Can I pay out of pocket for the kids at sit down dining and use their left over adult credits for my husband and I at another restaurant?

I just booked free dining for Aug 2019. 2 adults and two 11 year olds. The kids will not order food from adult menu because they don't eat that much. Can I pay out of pocket for the kids at sit down dining and use their left over adult credits for my husband and I at another restaurant?

Yes, because they are since they are considered adults. All the credits are pulled together and not assigned to each person.

Sorry in advance if this has already been asked (I've tried searching this and other threads)
My question is are the credits pooled on the DP? I've only done the DxDP with my DD and our credits were all pooled.
DH, DD, and I will be staying at the GF for 3 nights and we have 2 reservations booked. 1st is the California Grill Brunch on Father's Day, 2nd is Chef Mickey's. Looking to use 2 credits for Brunch and the last TS for Chef Mickey's.

Sorry in advance if this has already been asked (I've tried searching this and other threads)
My question is are the credits pooled on the DP? I've only done the DxDP with my DD and our credits were all pooled.
DH, DD, and I will be staying at the GF for 3 nights and we have 2 reservations booked. 1st is the California Grill Brunch on Father's Day, 2nd is Chef Mickey's. Looking to use 2 credits for Brunch and the last TS for Chef Mickey's.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Credits are pooled for ALL the dining plans in that you have all your credits available from the moment you check in. However, with the regular DDP, kids MUST order from the kid's menu at TS where one is available and the kids and adults TS credits are separated and tracked as such. So if you're wanting to use kid's credits to buy an adult TS meal, you won't be able to do that.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Credits are pooled for ALL the dining plans in that you have all your credits available from the moment you check in. However, with the regular DDP, kids MUST order from the kid's menu at TS where one is available and the kids and adults TS credits are separated and tracked as such. So if you're wanting to use kid's credits to buy an adult TS meal, you won't be able to do that.

Thank you, I was just wondering if we could use 2 of our credits for Cali Grill Brunch instead of paying OOP since I can't use my AP discount. My DD is 15 so she is a Disney Adult.

I have the DDP. Does a bottle of water count as a beverage or does it have to be a fountain soda or alcohol?

Thinking about getting the qs plan, but my 8yr old nephew can eat more than the child menu offerings. Is he restricted to only the kids menu at those establishments or does that really only apply to the regular dining plan?

So we are doing the DDP for our august 2019 visit with the free dining promo, we are two adults and two kids, ages 12 and 10 so they are disney dining plan adults. I know our credits are pooled and we will likely pay OOP for the kids since they may not order off the adult menu at some restaurants.... do all the TS credits come with an alcoholic beverage if we choose? I feel like the answer is yes but just needed to confirm this.

So we are doing the DDP for our august 2019 visit with the free dining promo, we are two adults and two kids, ages 12 and 10 so they are disney dining plan adults. I know our credits are pooled and we will likely pay OOP for the kids since they may not order off the adult menu at some restaurants.... do all the TS credits come with an alcoholic beverage if we choose? I feel like the answer is yes but just needed to confirm this.

If an adult is the one using the credit, yes.

Thinking about getting the qs plan, but my 8yr old nephew can eat more than the child menu offerings. Is he restricted to only the kids menu at those establishments or does that really only apply to the regular dining plan?

Your meal credits only appear as a qs meal credit, they aren't designated as child or adult. So yes, your nephew can order from the adult offerings.

I remember reading a question about milkshakes at 50's Prime Time, but I don't remember the answer. Do they count as a beverage?

Edit: I misunderstood the question. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!