2018 Epcot Food and Wine

Daffy41

Earning My Ears
This coming fall will be my first trip to Epcot Food and Wine ! I was wondering when Disney starts announcing seminars and demonstrations happening during the event. I'm a DVC member and Annual Pass Holder so I'm hoping that I might be able to sign up for some of these events a little early.

Does anyone know about when they start releasing the event schedule and when registration might open???

Thanks !!!

Disney is not using the Wonders of Life pavilion as an event center anymore so there might be limited seminars and demonstrations this year. I don't remember when they announced these things last year.

This coming fall will be my first trip to Epcot Food and Wine ! I was wondering when Disney starts announcing seminars and demonstrations happening during the event. I'm a DVC member and Annual Pass Holder so I'm hoping that I might be able to sign up for some of these events a little early.

Does anyone know about when they start releasing the event schedule and when registration might open???

Thanks !!!

The complete list of the global marketplace menus and special events was released on July 17th last year.

Reservations for special events started on July 20th for the general public. If you had an annual pass, were a DVC member, or had a TIW card, you could begin to book for some events on July 18th.

As 'loves to dive" has mentioned, please subscribe to the 2018 F&W planning thread over on the restaurant board. All of the info for this year's festival will be posted and updated as its announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!