2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH and myself will be at the 9/20 DAH too! Very excited (our first). Our plan is a light breakfast (I'll be hangry otherwise @.@), later lunch, then snack our way around DAH (my DH has his eyes on the ice cream!). :mickeyjum
I hear that! Gotta get a Mickey bar (or two)!

Warning on those wine glasses. They must be hand washed. (And no that’s not noted on the box. The CM told me she asked her manager if they could post a notice informing customers and was told no as it would hurt sales. She told me this as I was returning mine as all the decor came off after one washing). I have an old set from F&W years ago that’s been in the dishwasher probably over 1000 times and still look great but.....apparently the quality has declined

Argh! I HATE stuff that has to be hand washed, but I had my heart set on the stemless wine glasses. When we did the VIP package in 2014 we got 2 stemless wine glasses that have held up beautifully in the dishwasher. I almost bought the set of 4 stemless last year, but didn't want to be bothered dragging them on the plane. Then I hemmed and hawed over ordering them online and they sold out. Maybe I will buy them this year, run one through the dishwasher and be prepared to handwash the others if it doesn't go well.

We bought the Passholder stemmed Tervis glasses at F&GF in 2017 and I don't love them. They are so big and clunky! I do love the stemless Tervis wine glasses that we keep in the Owner's Locker, though. (They are from the Tervis website - not special WDW ones.)

Speaking of Tervis and special handling, DO NOT handle your Tervis if you have sunscreen on your hands. The sunscreen will cloud the acrylic and the clouding is permanent. Tervis knows this - it is on their website. I saw it AFTER I ruined the mug I always take to the pool.

Getting excited for this! DH and I are attending Disney After Hours on 9/20, so our plan is to starve ourselves that morning, eat everything we want at F&W, then go into DAH for snacks. Nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong I'm sure. :rotfl:

DH and myself will be at the 9/20 DAH too! Very excited (our first). Our plan is a light breakfast (I'll be hangry otherwise @.@), later lunch, then snack our way around DAH (my DH has his eyes on the ice cream!). :mickeyjum

We are going to that as well! Studios in the AM, DVC member Mixology class in the afternoon, then DAH. We have an ADR for dinner, though, so I am not sure how many snacks we will be able to consume at MK.

They posted a picture that lists out the kid da activities including the candy sushi which it says you have to sign up for at tasteepcot.com ... but for the life of me I don’t see it there. Is it maybe not open yet for signups or am I just dumb?

10361967-8E78-431B-9B49-34A6C75B58EA.jpeg

How do the activities for children work? My son would enjoy the candy sushi activity, but he is extremely shy and I don’t know how he’d feel about doing it without me there. Do they allow adults to accompany their children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter