2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last one I did was several years ago and it was a lot like this year's event. Everyone I met who was doing it agreed it was a rip off. That desert reception was a HUGE letdown.

I did the first one that was scheduled which I think was the first year of D23. I thought it was well worth the cost. The group was acknowledge at the Eat to the Beat concert that we attended. I also attended another one (can't remember when). Wasn't as good as the first one but it still covered two days.

Received my Disney Visa fall newsletter and it appears that there will be a 10% merchandise discount during the festival. I'm not sure if this is a new offer or not.

If the festival wets your appetite for great food at home, use your cardmember savings of 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations to bring home Festival apparel, glassware, kitchenware, or the new Festivals cookbook.

Received my Disney Visa fall newsletter and it appears that there will be a 10% merchandise discount during the festival. I'm not sure if this is a new offer or not.

If the festival wets your appetite for great food at home, use your cardmember savings of 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations to bring home Festival apparel, glassware, kitchenware, or the new Festivals cookbook.
Nah, that’s the normal Disney Visa offer.

I had a 4th day I was being iffy about but I guess I will definitely do it. Does it matter how long you stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter