2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually says children Under age 7 so from what I understand a 7 year old is okay to do it without a parent present. But we are showing up with our 7 and 4 year olds and from what I was told, one of us adults need to be present but we do not have to participate. If by chance 2 more spots open up we will book them if we can and do it as a family. If not, I'm perfectly fine with my girls being able to do the event.
Am so glad you got that!

Do you think the VIPassholder night will count as an entry toward the cutting board? With that night, I’d only need one more Epcot entry and will try to work it in.

Scrolled the first few pages of this thread but still not finding it...
Anyone know when the festival center opens each day? Would it be 11 (WS opening time) or just as the park opens? I am absolutely going to run in on my last day before the airport as it would be day 4 and I can't pass on that cutting board!:lovestruc

Scrolled the first few pages of this thread but still not finding it...
Anyone know when the festival center opens each day? Would it be 11 (WS opening time) or just as the park opens? I am absolutely going to run in on my last day before the airport as it would be day 4 and I can't pass on that cutting board!:lovestruc

9 am

"Get the latest details and schedule for this year’s event by visiting the Festival Center in Future World East—it’s open from 9:00 AM to park closing."

Actually considering trekking from my dinner at The Wave over to Epcot, then back for HEA. Just to squeeze in those four days.

Wonder if I could monorail over and back in under 2 hours.

Last edited:
Tbh 2 hours sounds like a lot of time investment for a cutting board if there is something else you would rather be doing...

I know! I should probably weigh the pros/cons a bit more. It’s my first year as a passholder, though, and I’m trying to rack up all the freebies to commemorate the occasion. :)

My original plan was to just repeat stuff at MK. As long as I can get to HEA, I’d be fine.

Does anyone know if the cutting board is one per passholder. Hoping the will still be there mid October. Truly don't want to find lots of ebay listings and be told they are gone!

Does anyone know if the cutting board is one per passholder. Hoping the will still be there mid October. Truly don't want to find lots of ebay listings and be told they are gone!
It is 1 per passholder if they do what they did with the glasses a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!