2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attended the Candy Sushi even this past Sunday and I had my 5 year old with me. This even isn't really for adults. There was a standby line, but most of them weren't able to enter the event. I think they took 2 people from standby.

We had the Italian Regional lunch yesterday at Tutto Gusto and it was very good. We were seated at a table with 12 other diners and we had the nicest time visiting while dining. Wine pours were small and there were not many refills. Food was very good, too.

We had the Italian Regional lunch yesterday at Tutto Gusto and it was very good. We were seated at a table with 12 other diners and we had the nicest time visiting while dining. Wine pours were small and there were not many refills. Food was very good, too.
We enjoyed that one enough last year to repeat it this year. Sounds like repeating will be a good choice.

Has anyone ever done the moonshine tasting? I accidentally signed up for this one think it was a wine event.:scared: I'm not much of a big drinker so I'm not sure what to expect. I have never had moonshine! :D

We went today. Food was amazing and the wine was excellent. First two wines flowed. Last three did not. One pour and done. Not too pleased. If I had known I would have actually saved some to pair with the food.

Has anyone ever done the moonshine tasting? I accidentally signed up for this one think it was a wine event.:scared: I'm not much of a big drinker so I'm not sure what to expect. I have never had moonshine! :D

I've never done that tasting, but I work in the alcohol industry. The "moonshine" is really a type of flavored vodka. They'll probably make some cocktails out of it.

Sister Hazel Added to Eat to the Beat Concert Series, Replacing Smash Mouth

Walt Disney World has announced that Sister Hazel will be performing at the America Gardens Theater as part of the Eat to the Beat concert series during Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival.

The alternative rock band will perform October 13 and 14, replacing Smash Mouth.

According to a tweet from Smash Mouth’s official account, their lead singer was hospitalized with an emergency illness and has had to cancel several performances.

Returning favorite Sister Hazel will perform three shows on Saturday and Sunday.

Yeah - we have that then a DVC Bourbon Tasting afterwards
Is that the one with the guy from Jack Daniels? We happened to be there and sat on a bench right outside of there and his presentation sucked me in. I watched most of it and really wanted the tasters.

Doug:

Thoroughly enjoyed your review and your blog. Your straightforward writing style and nice photography made your review a joy to read. Well done. We'll be heading to the Festival (and the French Lunch) on October 19.

Thanks, that means a lot to me! Enjoy the French lunch!

The passholder cutting boards may be gone by the time I'm there.

Have the run out of similar passholder gifts in years past? Won't be able to get mine until Nov. 3rd - day 4 of a 4 day trip. Never been a passholder before. Would really like to get one since I'm not sure when I'll be a passholder again. Won't be the end of the world if I don't, though. Just curious.

Great day at F&W. The French family meal traditions lunch was amazing. fabulous food and well paired, delicious, free flowing wines. The desert was almost too pretty to eat. Helped that we were seated with awesome people. What fun!

After lunch we picked up our cutting boards. Bigger than we thought.

The kicker....got a fast pass for FoP. Sitting in nomad lounge now relaxing after another incredible day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!