2018 Festival of the Holidays menus

LVSWL

Dis Veteran
Still waiting to see the menus for the booths in Epcot. Does anyone happen to remember when the menus came out for 2017? Thanks!

Excited to see the menus too. The ones from last year looked so good and finally getting the chance to go spend Christmas at Disney this year!

Excited to see the menus too. The ones from last year looked so good and finally getting the chance to go spend Christmas at Disney this year!

I googled the 2017 menus and it looks like the Disney Food Blog first posted them on November 9th last year. That's only a couple of weeks before the festival starts! i guess we will have to wait a little bit longer. We are excited also to be back at WDW for the holidays.

BAH! I opened this thinking the menus were out! Guess we'll have to wait a little longer....bummer.

BAH! I opened this thinking the menus were out! Guess we'll have to wait a little longer....bummer.

Sorry about that! Should have been a little clearer in my title. Can't wait to see what is offered!

Oh no! I hope they are! Why do you think that?

Well, it says that on the Holiday Tables page.....Dining Plan not accepted.

However, I just read another thread about using snack credits at places that are listed as "dining plan not accepted" and maybe it's just because they do not take QS credits at those locations (because basically they're not offering a meal)...?

I don't know. I am admittedly overwhelmed and confused at the moment. lol

Hoping someone else will chime in.

Well, it says that on the Holiday Tables page.....Dining Plan not accepted.

However, I just read another thread about using snack credits at places that are listed as "dining plan not accepted" and maybe it's just because they do not take QS credits at those locations (because basically they're not offering a meal)...?

I don't know. I am admittedly overwhelmed and confused at the moment. lol

Hoping someone else will chime in.

Yeah, "Dining plans not accepted" generally just means meal credits. Most items at the food booths were snack credits last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter