2018 Gay Days @ the Walt Disney World Resort

Interesting quote from the change article... " Alexander-Manley admits that while diehard traditionalists will be upset over the move he does not feel that will be the response from the majority of attendees."

They seem quite smug.

Guess what, I'm sticking with June...the weather is cooler than August, the DVC Points are cheaper, some youngsters are still in school, so fewer public meltdowns by exhausted kids...just a much more enjoyable time in the parks overall. It seems they want to change the focus away from Disney, I guess they don't realize for many of us sharing a fun day and the atmosphere at Disney with like minded people IS the main draw for many of us.

Quite smug indeed. I've never understood such flippant views on tradition. Its nice for things to have a historical basis and some of us have some great associations with that particular time of year. Do you think OMW will still keep/encourage the unofficial days in the park in June?

Solomon

One week ago from right now, we were all on the monorail crawl. Sooo much fun, as always! Le sigh. I am going to go cry now. Hehehe

We're just that much closer to the next one. It was a fun time though.

Having a long day; thinking about next year. I did enjoy my time on the crawl & with the group, and hope to spend more time with you next year. (Adjusting my trip, and planning way earlier, so I am more prepared for what the experience is like and can spend more time with the group!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!