2018 Graduation Ears

Mom2Stitch

DIS Veteran
How quickly do the Graduation Ears sell out? I'd love to get DS a set, but we won't be there until 3rd week of May. I've looked on ebay and amazon, $40 seems a little steep and I don't see them on Disney's site.

Hi DIS friends! I wasn't sure where to post this. I am wanting to surprise my graduating senior with the graduation Mickey Ears. I googled and found lots of info for previous years but nothing for 2018. Where can they be purchased in the parks? I've got family at WDW in a week and they will pick them up for me. I want the kind you can monogram, if they still sell those.

Anyone seen them in the parks yet and know where they can be bought?

Thanks!

I bought the 2018 version on EBay this week. They were reasonably priced. i don't live anywhere near the parks & didn't want to miss out.

If my aunt cannot find them for us in the parks, I'll head to ebay! Thanks for letting me know they are on there. That seems to confirm they must be selling them in the parks already!

Just back from a week at WDW 2-25-18 - 3-3/18. We saw graduation ears at multiple locations. Of and Rose Gold ears were also every where!

We were just there and they seemed to have the graduation ears in abundance. I tried to get them in early May 2017 when DD graduated from college. I would not have them anywhere.

When my older daughter graduated in 2015 I called disney merchandise 877-560-6477. They can mail you anything that the parks sell. I just told them I wanted the ears graduation hat, they looked it up and shipped it. I believe I called sometime in January, because I wanted to surprise her with them before we left for our trip in mid March. (PS I also used this number after the trip to call and get a jacket that I saw on the trip but they didn't have my size at the time and it wasn't sold online, just describe and tell them where you think you saw it if you can remember)

Are they ears hats or headbands?
there are both a mortar board hat with ears and a headband with ears and a small mortar board.

We bought a hat last year in May and there were tons. We picked up another set for our daughter this year in March. Seemed to be plenty to go around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter