2018 Holiday Filming Dates Announced: 11/7:AK 11/8:EP 11/9:? 11/10:? 11/11:MK

Are you predicting that the Boston Red Sox will win the World Series?
Just mentally going over sinarios and figuring out if I’ll be able to budget in character stops with my running buddy

Won’t the Dodgers have their parade at DLand? Correct, @rteetz?
As much as my family are Boston fans I’m manifesting LA or whomever wins to cavalcade out west lol

Everyone here is wrong, the Brewers will be the ones having a parade! :)
Go Brew Crew!

On another note ..
Where's the best place to find out when/where they are filming? This should only conflict with my Epcot day (11/11) and if I recall from last year - they just had a stage setup in front of Mission Throw-Up .. err. Mission Space.

Worried about my Epcot day now -- Christmas filming plus the last weekend day of Food and Wine .. hrm. Poor planning on my part I guess.

Go Brew Crew!

On another note ..
Where's the best place to find out when/where they are filming? This should only conflict with my Epcot day (11/11) and if I recall from last year - they just had a stage setup in front of Mission Throw-Up .. err. Mission Space.

Worried about my Epcot day now -- Christmas filming plus the last weekend day of Food and Wine .. hrm. Poor planning on my part I guess.
These boards will have it. They didn't film much at Epcot last year I believe.

Go Brew Crew!

On another note ..

Well, back on topic ;) :
The scheduling may be available a week before filming. ABC usually starts advertising for their Thanksgiving Holiday specials by naming the celebrities involved.

Does anyone have an idea if the filming will interfere with the fireworks on the 11th at MK? We specifically put that as our MK day so we could see them, with many of the other days having the Xmas party

Does anyone have an idea if the filming will interfere with the fireworks on the 11th at MK? We specifically put that as our MK day so we could see them, with many of the other days having the Xmas party
They work around the fireworks schedule. Castle show and MiSi are usually affected but not fireworks.

We have been in MK during filming in previous years and it never created an issue. It was actually fun because a lot of extra energy.

Move In Shake It is currently on the MK calendar for 11/9 with a couple of times listed. I thought I had read it was stopping during this time. Should I bank on it happening? I had originally planned our day around being able to watch this parade - kids love it!

I read that Move it Shake It will officially end 12/1/18 and there will be a replacement in 2019...but not sure about during the filming dates. Hopefully you’ll get to see it...

We have been in the past & it was more crowded but most of the crowds were watching the taping and rides didn't seem affected

I was at MK for the taping last year. If I recall, there was no opening show that day (kind of a bummer). Large crowds gather in the hub while the performers are taping, otherwise I don't recall there being much impact.

AK will be filmed on Nov. 7th
Epcot on Nov. 8th
MK on Nov. 11th

Thanks for this info. Of course this is our exact itinerary lol. However, we were in MK 2 years ago when they taped. I don't remember much disruption to our plans.

Do they tape in HS too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter