2018 Princess Half Marathon

I'm curious as to what the theme will be for the year.

Fairy Tale Challenge makes me think it'll be encompassing of the entire weekend - so we could have a villain for the 10K. Imagine how cool the Sleepy Beauty / Aurora Princess race would be if we could get Maleficient as a medal? :)

I'm on the fence about attending for next year. Signed up today for email notifications, so I'll be making my mind up once I see the theme. I'm doomed if it's Mulan 2018! ;)

I saw that they listed the commemorative items available for pre-order. No Tervis tumbler this time; instead it's "10th Anniversary Commemorative Figurine and Weekend Sneaker Ornament" bundle. I liked the tumbler, I hope they have that size available at the expo.

I'm curious as to what the theme will be for the year.

Fairy Tale Challenge makes me think it'll be encompassing of the entire weekend - so we could have a villain for the 10K. Imagine how cool the Sleepy Beauty / Aurora Princess race would be if we could get Maleficient as a medal? :)

I'm on the fence about attending for next year. Signed up today for email notifications, so I'll be making my mind up once I see the theme. I'm doomed if it's Mulan 2018! ;)

I am on the fence, leaning no. DH really wants to do another ski trip that week, and I got three consecutive PHM weekends, so I feel like a few years of ski trips seems fair. But if it were Aurora and Maleficent, I'd be there, even if I had to go by myself!!!

I just registered for the half. It was a carry over from the 2017 Half Marathon cancellation. Currently, the registration form lists the Challenge as Fairy Tale Challenge. There are pre-orders available on active of Ornament and Decorative Figurine, Pins, Pin Bundles, magnets for cars I assume, mickey ears and performance jackets.

I'm kinda glad I can preorder my magnets, mini medal pins and logo pins. but I want my trevis too

Challenge went up $20
Half up $10
10K stays the same
5K up $5
Kids races the same

Took the plunge and registered for the 'Fairytale Challenge' for 2018! I'm really hoping for some princess diversity this year since they've renamed the challenge. I like Cinderella, but it did get pretty limited. They're trying to broaden their theme options for all of the weekends, it seems.

I plan on signing up for my first ever 5K in the 2018 Princess weekend. I'm so excited! I'm a new runner and never thought I could run but I think a 5K is a good goal for where I'm at right now.

To those who have signed up or ran this year any hint if it will be a solo princess or a general anniversary theme

How did all you princesses sign up already?? Did you do the package like someone posted about earlier? I thought they said it was only good through 3/5/17...

How did all you princesses sign up already?? Did you do the package like someone posted about earlier? I thought they said it was only good through 3/5/17...
There was a link in my 2017 thank you for participating in the princess weekend e-mail...I have never seen this before. Early registration available until the 17th for 2017 runners.

I plan on signing up for my first ever 5K in the 2018 Princess weekend. I'm so excited! I'm a new runner and never thought I could run but I think a 5K is a good goal for where I'm at right now.

Honey I got "dragged" into doing races by my love for Disney and a friend asking if I'd come cheer her on if she did 5k, Well That lead to me being cheap and saying heck I can do 3.1 miles!! My first 5k was small town disorganized mess and I'll tell you I was dead freaken last but I crossed that finish line under my own power!!! I look back on that day and how far I've come since that day. I just recently took on my first Half ( I didn't complete) but hey I made it further than I ever had and I'm going out to try again in 2018. We may not all be light on our feet but we have the nerves, will, and pride to get out there and try. Good luck and I'll be there to support you.

Honey I got "dragged" into doing races by my love for Disney and a friend asking if I'd come cheer her on if she did 5k, Well That lead to me being cheap and saying heck I can do 3.1 miles!! My first 5k was small town disorganized mess and I'll tell you I was dead freaken last but I crossed that finish line under my own power!!! I look back on that day and how far I've come since that day. I just recently took on my first Half ( I didn't complete) but hey I made it further than I ever had and I'm going out to try again in 2018. We may not all be light on our feet but we have the nerves, will, and pride to get out there and try. Good luck and I'll be there to support you.

Thank you so much for the nice message :) I wish you the best of luck this year as well! It means a lot that you keep progressing and pushing yourself forward

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter