2018 Return to Sleepy Hollow Event

Managed to snag 2 general admission tickets that were cancellations for tonight's 8:00 show. This was a really fun event! With the general admission you get treats and a pin, but you sit closer to the back of the stables for the movie, which was fine with me because it was closer to the fan! It was hot today! The horseman reveal was awesome & overall I'm really glad we were able to do this. Something different & fun that not that many people get to experience!
Glad you snagged tickets! This is a favorite event for us

Just a heads up to anyone wanting to go to the Return to Sleepy Hollow Event. I just booked 2 tickets for the Ultimate (Dessert party) package for Oct 28th at 8PM. He offered the same time on the 27th but I wanted a day later. It sounded like he had a few spaces but not sure if they are available in the lower tiers. This was about 1 PM EST. You have to call them at (407)-939-8687. This is the fifth time in the last 8 days I called & finally found this available. Good luck.

I'd like any help someone can give me about getting to the show. We are staying at Pop and was wondering what the best way to get there is and how long should we allot.

I'd like any help someone can give me about getting to the show. We are staying at Pop and was wondering what the best way to get there is and how long should we allot.
I would recommend getting a taxi, otherwise bus to Magic Kingdom and boat to Fort Wilderness. I'd give myself an hour and 15 with public transport because I'm super cautious

We did get a nap. Helped with DD8. We did dinner at our resort and finished up around 815pm. We went to bus stop and caught a bus to MK. Once we arrived at MK we had to go thru security to get to the boat to fort wilderness. Which was pulling away as we walked up. So we took a few pics of train station. We did also have a delay as the electrical water pageant started at 9pm. So boats had to work around that. Took the boat over to fort wilderness. We had mugs from dinner so stopped to fill them up at QS then restroom break. We arrived at the stables and there was no line. Took quick pick of the graveyard then did photopass photos. Checked in with no wait. We did premium so rows 6-10 and we got a soft sided cooler, pin, candy in cooler, lanyard and logo cup. They had extra candy in a basket on the checkin counter. They put this away when movie started. They also had ice water set up that you could fill your cups with and a table with large pop secret popcorn bags- salted, kettle, white cheddar. 1 bag per party. Also another photo opp of spooky carriage. We grabbed a seat in row 7 or 8. It was 940 when we got seated. We were in front of Patriots stall. He kept peaking over the stall at us. So cute! I love that the horses are there.

They have projector set up with logo screen saver.at 5 minute mark it starts countdown. Then there is a brief into to event and movie plays. We got the bonus of party fireworks that I could see to my front right side thru stall with trees blocking some of view.
After movie ends it does another into for horseman and the screen raises for the big reveal. Great photo for 1st few rows. Then they go row by row to meet him. They did 3 photos. One each way normal. Then one scared in landscape view. Note if you want pic on your phone make sure your flash is on. Line moves VERY quickly.

They did leave out water and popcorn as we saw it exiting. Candy was put up. It is same mix as MNSSHP.

We went to boat dock and caught boat to MK. Then bus to resort. Timing was good on bus as fireworks crowd was gone. Waited about 10 minutes it was like 1105 when we left MK. So beat those leaving after 2nd parade and before mass exit easily.

We thought everything was very well organized and were surprised to see several empty seats

Pics to follow

We did get very lucky with transpo. Headed straight to boat dock and boat pulled up right after we got there 1045. Boats were moving. And then only waited 10 minutes for bus which arrived at 1105. So from picture to bus 25 minutes....i would not count on that though. We were really lucky.

T
We did get a nap. Helped with DD8. We did dinner at our resort and finished up around 815pm. We went to bus stop and caught a bus to MK. Once we arrived at MK we had to go thru security to get to the boat to fort wilderness. Which was pulling away as we walked up. So we took a few pics of train station. We did also have a delay as the electrical water pageant started at 9pm. So boats had to work around that. Took the boat over to fort wilderness. We had mugs from dinner so stopped to fill them up at QS then restroom break. We arrived at the stables and there was no line. Took quick pick of the graveyard then did photopass photos. Checked in with no wait. We did premium so rows 6-10 and we got a soft sided cooler, pin, candy in cooler, lanyard and logo cup. They had extra candy in a basket on the checkin counter. They put this away when movie started. They also had ice water set up that you could fill your cups with and a table with large pop secret popcorn bags- salted, kettle, white cheddar. 1 bag per party. Also another photo opp of spooky carriage. We grabbed a seat in row 7 or 8. It was 940 when we got seated. We were in front of Patriots stall. He kept peaking over the stall at us. So cute! I love that the horses are there.

They have projector set up with logo screen saver.at 5 minute mark it starts countdown. Then there is a brief into to event and movie plays. We got the bonus of party fireworks that I could see to my front right side thru stall with trees blocking some of view.
After movie ends it does another into for horseman and the screen raises for the big reveal. Great photo for 1st few rows. Then they go row by row to meet him. They did 3 photos. One each way normal. Then one scared in landscape view. Note if you want pic on your phone make sure your flash is on. Line moves VERY quickly.

They did leave out water and popcorn as we saw it exiting. Candy was put up. It is same mix as MNSSHP.

We went to boat dock and caught boat to MK. Then bus to resort. Timing was good on bus as fireworks crowd was gone. Waited about 10 minutes it was like 1105 when we left MK. So beat those leaving after 2nd parade and before mass exit easily.

We thought everything was very well organized and were surprised to see several empty seats

Pics to follow

Thanks for the great review! Do they have photopass photographees there?

We went to the 10/5 10 PM showing. We took a bus to Fort Wilderness from Disney Springs. The Disney Springs bus took us to one bus station at the Fort Wilderness Resort and then we needed to take another bus from that station to get to where the event is held. We were a little confused, but there was a sign about where you needed to go and Fort Wilderness guests and bus drivers were very helpful in helping us get to where we needed to be. We got to the area a little early so we got some photopass photos taken by the Hoop Dee Doo restaurant. A photographer was taking pictures with a lantern and some other props. We then got a drink at one of the nearby restaurants. Around 9:30ish, we decided to line up for the 10 PM event. We were the first in line and the CM didn't say we needed to line up, but if you do line up earlier, you get to chose your seat within your section. We had general admission so we knew we'd be sitting in the back, but we didn't want the last couple of rows so that's why we lined up. We got some neat photos with the Sleepy Hollow graveyard that's in front of the stable. Once the event started, you get a photopass picture in front of an event sign. Then you check in. Once checked in, they give you your pin and tell you where you can sit. Once in the stable, we got a bag of popcorn and could help ourselves to water and candy. We also took a picture with a cool prop from the Haunted Mansion. We ended up sitting by the horse Daredevil and he was entertaining to watch! We noticed that they were some empty seats (maybe around 15 or so) which we thought was surprising since a CM told us that nearly every event sold out. The movie started promptly and seeing the Headless Horseman was definitely cool. The line does move quickly. We were allowed to take as many photopass pics as we wanted (they do have a photographer there). We got a couple ones of ourselves (one normal and one looking scared) and a couple ones of us together. Afterwards, we were advised that taking a boat to the MK (it was a party night so the boat was still in service) and then a bus back to Pop was quicker than going through Disney Springs. Overall, we had a nice time and thought it was a good value! For $22 each, we each got a bag of popcorn, a pin, and a couple pieces of candy. The photos turned out nice as well. It was nice to meet the Headless Horseman, especially since it rained the day of our MNSSHP so we didn't get to see him before the parade.

Gonna be there for this on 10/30 at 10PM. Leaving HS and taking an Uber at 8:30, but I am told the Uber can't drive me to the stables and will have to take the internal busses at FW. Hmmm...
Anyone know if Minnie Vans can go directly to the rear of FW and bypass taking the internal bus?
Very excited to surprise my sweetheart with a headless specter riding a horse... and a limited edition pin!

T

Thanks for the great review! Do they have photopass photographees there?
Gonna be there for this on 10/30 at 10PM. Leaving HS and taking an Uber at 8:30, but I am told the Uber can't drive me to the stables and will have to take the internal busses at FW. Hmmm...
Anyone know if Minnie Vans can go directly to the rear of FW and bypass taking the internal bus?
Very excited to surprise my sweetheart with a headless specter riding a horse... and a limited edition pin!

We'll be at the 30th at 10pm too! No idea on the Minnie vans but worth asking. We've scheduled a MK day so we can get the boat over.

Last I heard the Minnie vans could enter the Fort. If this still is true it would be much easier.

We went to the 10/5 10 PM showing. We got to the area a little early so we got some photopass photos taken by the Hoop Dee Doo restaurant. A photographer was taking pictures with a lantern and some other props. We got some neat photos with the Sleepy Hollow graveyard that's in front of the stable. Once the event started, you get a photopass picture in front of an event sign. Then you check in. We also took a picture with a cool prop from the Haunted Mansion.

Can you post these photos even if you mark off your faces? Thanks you!
We got to the area a little early so we got some photopass photos taken by the Hoop Dee Doo restaurant. A photographer was taking pictures with a lantern and some other props. We got some neat photos with the Sleepy Hollow graveyard that's in front of the stable. Once the event started, you get a photopass picture in front of an event sign. Then you check in. We also took a picture with a cool prop from the Haunted Mansion.

@sherlockmiles did you read this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter