2018 Xmas Holidays @ Universal Orlando Info

I am sooooo excited AND I just discovered the Universal has playlists on Spotify and just added a Christmas one!!!!!

lol....please don't laugh.....I had to Google what Spotify was!!!!! :duck:

Kyle just laughed when I told him I had to search for what it was...….even Tom knew what it was!!! oops...….

Can`t wait to hear about your trip!!!

Signed up for the holiday special thing on the 16th. It says IOA, so you guys know what this is exactly? like a walk through Seusslanding and maybe the Grinch show? trying to plan for it

This will be my first time going to UO, do I need (different) tickets to the concert or is it in one of the parks? Do people start to line up early for it? Are there any tricks to getting to see it? We are heading there the first weekend of December.

Thanks!

This will be my first time going to UO, do I need (different) tickets to the concert or is it in one of the parks? Do people start to line up early for it? Are there any tricks to getting to see it? We are heading there the first weekend of December.

Thanks!

You don't need extra tickets. It is on the stage right in front of Rip Ride Rocket. I am not sure how early people start lining up as they didn't perform when I was there in 2015. My husband is a music teacher and is really looking forward to seeing Manheim.

lol....please don't laugh.....I had to Google what Spotify was!!!!! :duck:

Kyle just laughed when I told him I had to search for what it was...….even Tom knew what it was!!! oops...….

I love this so much! As I was typing Spotify I actually wondered to myself if they have it in the UK :) We actually pay $14/month and my girls have it on their phones and can make their own playlists etc. It's a really great service. :)

Thanks!
Last year a few people lined up mid afternoon on the first Sat performance. I assume they wanted front row or very close. We went over to get seats about an hour before the show and were able to get spots about halfway back on the lawn.

I love this so much! As I was typing Spotify I actually wondered to myself if they have it in the UK :) We actually pay $14/month and my girls have it on their phones and can make their own playlists etc. It's a really great service. :)

lol.....yes we do have it in the UK......I`m just old!!!!

I still want a cd player in our cars!!!!

Just noticed the hours for one of the days of my trip changed from both parks closing at 8:00 on 12/14 to USF closing at 6:00 and IOA closing at 7:00! Does anyone know why? Now, I’m completely blocked out of USF for my trip. I might as well cancel and go to Disney instead at this point.

Thanks for this thread - first time going to universal for the holidays and so excited! Though I’m bummed Manheim Steamroller shows end on the 16th...they were a huge selling point for me on doing US over WDW this year! Guess I’ll drown my sorrows in butterbeer!

Glad to see you on this side! I'm excited for trying out the holidays for the first time too

Glad to see you on this side! I'm excited for trying out the holidays for the first time too
Thanks!! We did one day at US over spring break this year and fell in love with the WWOHP! Dare I say it was themed better than most of WDW?! Can’t wait to see it all decorated for Christmas and so excited to have 3 park days to explore it all this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter