2019 AP blackout dates?

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
Is there any information about new blackout dates for different levels of AP holders? I have a WDW AP and am considering an upgrade to the premier passport.

I’m right on the edge of coming out ahead. But I would hate to accident my way into being blacked out of a park.

Is there any information about new blackout dates for different levels of AP holders? I have a WDW AP and am considering an upgrade to the premier passport.

I’m right on the edge of coming out ahead. But I would hate to accident my way into being blacked out of a park.
When I look on the Disney website, it states there are NO Blackout Dates for a Premier Passport.
upload_2018-10-8_18-15-38.png
Geemo

Blockout calendar dates are out through September 2019. Premier and Signature Plus currently have no blockout dates. Signature has had no changes announced so far -- still the last two weeks of the year.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter