2019 APRIL! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly just had to cancel my trip, and with it, the following ADRs, all for 2 people:

4/5 Flying Fish 6:10PM
4/6 BOG Lunch 1:05PM
4/6 Cali Grill 7:05PM
4/7 Sanaa 12:10PM
4/7 Sanaa 6:10PM
4/8 Via Napoli 12:05PM
4/8 Yachtsman 7:15PM

Canceling CG Brunch @ 12:15 PM for 4 on 4/28. We were able to get in this past Sunday.

We are planning to cancel

Chip n Dales's Harvest Feast Breakfast at Garden Grill for
April 8, 8:25am.

Need to cancel before we leave on Saturday morning so i don't forget :)

I'm about to cancel a 5:30pm reservation for 4 at California Grill on Wednesday, April 24. Sorry I can't coordinate, but I am making another dinner reservation.

EDIT: Canceled! Good luck!

I'm planning to cancel a reservation for 9 at Be Our Guest for 8:55AM on Saturday, April 27. Also, FYI, the park opens at 8AM that day if that matters to you. Happy to coordinate if anyone wants, otherwise, I will probably cancel by Tuesday, 4/16.

I am going to cancel a 4/23 (Tuesday) 6:05 pm reservation at The Plaza for 4 people. PM me to coordinate - I will probably cancel by Thursday 4/18.

I am also probably canceling a 4 person reservation for BOG breakfast at 8am on 4/27 - it was PPO when I made it, now not so much. (Park opens at 8am). Ditto to coordinate, as well. I will probably hold on to this one for a while.

Canceling an 8:10am reservation for 4 at garden grill for Monday April 22.

So this is late notice, but I will be cancelling our Be Our Guest lunch reservation for Tuesday, April 30th (party of 4)- 1:35 pm. If I don't have a message of someone wanting it today (April 26th) by 8:30 pm then I plan to drop it.

Just canceled Cinderella’s royal table 8am breakfast for this Sunday, 4/28. 4 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter