2019 Disney Cruise Gift

The sling is the only bag we've used of the various ones we've received... the rest were all donated.

We have a collection too, the one I love and still use is the blue backpack. It's all packed for when we leave Friday.
I have 4 burlap ones and now 3 slings and will most likely get another one on Sunday.
I sent some of my grandson's toys over to his other grandmothers house last week in a burlap.
She brought it back the other day, I was like Nooooo..........:sad2: Can't even give it away.

Best thing ever was a blue backpack. Loved it! Wore it out and had it repaired multiple times before it finally gave out. Wish I'd get another one of those. I never use the totes or the sling bag.

We have a collection too, the one I love and still use is the blue backpack. It's all packed for when we leave Friday.
I have 4 burlap ones and now 3 slings and will most likely get another one on Sunday.
I sent some of my grandson's toys over to his other grandmothers house last week in a burlap.
She brought it back the other day, I was like Nooooo..........:sad2: Can't even give it away.

I LOVED the blue backpack! Wish I could get another! It was the perfect size. I bought a DCL black and white one on a cruise but it's too big and doesn't seem as sturdy (and it wasn't cheap!).

We have 5 of the red tote bags (don't particularly care for them). Also, 4 or 5 of the gold beach bags, one burlap beach bag, and 2 different back packs (those I love). We never got a sling bag, so I'm hoping we'll be able to take a cruise while those are still being distributed.

I have beach towel, the red bag, the silver and gold all canvas ones both versions (my second favorite), the burlap one as a gold (my favorite). I would LOVE a platinum version of the canvas ones.

I thought silver was lanyards ?

You get the lanyards at each level after your first cruise. You also get an in room gift. Silver right now will get the sling bag, gold the sling bag and luggage tags, platinum the sling bag, luggage tags and an additional gift of your choice (I think chocolate or fruit bowl) - I find out later this year.

@PrincessShmoo Thanks! And don't worry about the truffles picture. MIL got me the single romance package last trip - they are HORRIBLE. They are cheap chocolate - not truffles by any means.

@PrincessShmoo When do you choose what you want? before you get on the boat or is there a form in your room you fill out? The fruit bowl looks like the one from the port gifts.

Too bad they don't offer you the cheese platter - that is really good.

@PrincessShmoo When do you choose what you want? before you get on the boat or is there a form in your room you fill out? The fruit bowl looks like the one from the port gifts.

Too bad they don't offer you the cheese platter - that is really good.
We got a letter in our room on one cruise that told us to go to Guest Services and let the know. Another cruise we didn't get the letter, but we went ahead to Guest Services to tell them what we wanted.

Our last couple of cruises, they have called us to ask what we would like.
We usually get the sparkling wine and ask them to bring it to Palo on our dinner night, its good.
We get the chocolates when we bring the grandkids, they are meh.
We have never tried the fruit platter.

I have an aversion to the fruit onboard after a cruise a few years ago when I took some melon from cabanas and it tasted like it picked up a flavor of other foods from being in the fridge :crazy2:
I will grab a banana or orange though.

3 cruises in Oct.....that will be a lot of sling bags. I already have 3.....but I like them better than the totes, which I never use since I have a bunch on non cruise ones.
But I appreciate them giving gifts. Never get anything on other cruise lines anymore.

The sling is the only bag we've used of the various ones we've received... the rest were all donated.
We have donated nearly every bag we have gotten, 30! However, we have kept a sling bag because it does suit us as well.

I'm another that has started finding people to give away the bags to - even being from Australia I can't cruise as often as others, yet I've still managed to amass more of these than I know what to do with! I do love the current sling-style backpack and it's incredibly useful on the Alaskan and European cruises, but think it needs a bit of a redesign, not only to keep it fresh but because it's useless to hold towels on the Bahamian/Caribbean cruises.

I'm another that has started finding people to give away the bags to - even being from Australia I can't cruise as often as others, yet I've still managed to amass more of these than I know what to do with! I do love the current sling-style backpack and it's incredibly useful on the Alaskan and European cruises, but think it needs a bit of a redesign, not only to keep it fresh but because it's useless to hold towels on the Bahamian/Caribbean cruises.

Not as a solo! I loved getting the sling bag and got 2 towels plus my water bottle and sunscreen in it for Castaway on Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter