2019 Disney Cruise Gift

The beach bag with the real straps (not the ones that tie in knots) is currently my gym clothes bag. I love it, not fond of the sling bag.

Oh lord, that one from 2015 was the WORST. So itchy - and it pulled your clothes. And smelled funny.

Oh how I wish they would come out with something new! I have 3 of these so far and dread getting a 4th. I wish they would bring back the beach tote bags. Those were useful, and would actually hold something.

Of course, you don't have to accept the gift if you don't want another one. I also have lots of the tote bags and sling backpacks and luggage tags...but I just opt out of them every now and then and no one seems to mind. :)

@PrincessShmoo Thanks! And don't worry about the truffles picture. MIL got me the single romance package last trip - they are HORRIBLE. They are cheap chocolate - not truffles by any means.

The chocolates for the package you got are not the same as the truffles you get as a platinum option. :)

The chocolates for the package you got are not the same as the truffles you get as a platinum option. :)

Thanks - that is good to know. Have you tried them? Are they really good? That would be the one thing DH and I both would like. He doesn't drink any wine or champagne and while the fruit looks delicious I just don't know if we would eat it all.

Thanks - that is good to know. Have you tried them? Are they really good? That would be the one thing DH and I both would like. He doesn't drink any wine or champagne and while the fruit looks delicious I just don't know if we would eat it all.

Yes, we always choose the truffles. There are 5 in a box and they are really good. One time we selected the fruit tray and it was okay...but love the truffles.

I'm a weird one and I LOVE sling bags! I would take some off someones hands if you were looking to get rid of em! :)

booked my first cruise and disappointed I wont get a lanyard :( If anyone is looking for someone to donate any of their unwanted stateroom gifts, keep me in mind :)

Oh lord, that one from 2015 was the WORST. So itchy - and it pulled your clothes. And smelled funny.
That was my first thought when I saw the picture. I tossed several of those. They smelt kind of moldy or something. Don't need that in my closet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter