2019 Disneyland Paris Marathon Weekend

Has anyone else have problems with the photopass. It definitely isn't as easy as the usa photopass.
I tried to register but the number keeps saying invalid

I was able to activate mine, but I'm still missing about 2/3 of my photos (and nearly all of my character photos from the races). I have none at all for the 5K, hardly any for the 10K, and only two of the 6ish characters I stopped for on the half. I entered all three of our bib numbers (my challenge and my husband's individual 5K and 10K).

I was able to activate mine, but I'm still missing about 2/3 of my photos (and nearly all of my character photos from the races). I have none at all for the 5K, hardly any for the 10K, and only two of the 6ish characters I stopped for on the half. I entered all three of our bib numbers (my challenge and my husband's individual 5K and 10K).

We are still missing half of our photos too... mostly the character and finish line ones. Today is the 10th day and they said it would be available in 10 days so I'm hoping that they will come through today...?!

I am still missing 1 picture I know of, with Anna & Kristoff.
If you send them a message include your bib number, approx time, and what you are wearing, or a photo ID of a picture you are in.
2 years ago it took a while, but after e-mailing back and forth I got my last picture.

I am still missing 1 picture I know of, with Anna & Kristoff.
If you send them a message include your bib number, approx time, and what you are wearing, or a photo ID of a picture you are in.
2 years ago it took a while, but after e-mailing back and forth I got my last picture.

I'm missing Anna & Kristoff (my sister and I were dressed as Anna & Elsa so we obviously notice that this one isn't there) Doug & Russel and Tiana for sure... :(

I'm missing Anna & Kristoff (my sister and I were dressed as Anna & Elsa so we obviously notice that this one isn't there) Doug & Russel and Tiana for sure... :(

I have Anna and Kristoff and Dug and Russell, but I'm definitely missing Tiana and Buzz and Jessie (I have someone elses Buzz and Jessie though, so that one may be a lost cause) and at least one more that I'm forgetting. And I somehow have like SIX duplicates of my castle picture for the half.

I have Anna and Kristoff and Dug and Russell, but I'm definitely missing Tiana and Buzz and Jessie (I have someone elses Buzz and Jessie though, so that one may be a lost cause) and at least one more that I'm forgetting. And I somehow have like SIX duplicates of my castle picture for the half.
That you have someone else's Buzz & Jessie doesn't mean you can't get yours. Just tell them your bib number, what time you were there approx, what you were wearing etc. and they can retrieve a lot.

Is anyone still getting pictures still added to their account? I would estimate I'm still missing nearly half of mine.

Is anyone still getting pictures still added to their account? I would estimate I'm still missing nearly half of mine.
I just checked and 3 more pictures were added. None of them were me or my friend :P 3 more complete strangers showed up on my account. I emailed them yesterday about missing pictures.

I just checked and 3 more pictures were added. None of them were me or my friend :P 3 more complete strangers showed up on my account. I emailed them yesterday about missing pictures.

I'll probably e-mail this week too. I also have lots of random strangers, and so far only one 5K pic (I'm guessing we should have at least 3-5 based on the characters and the cameras I recall on-course). I did get one more 10K one that is actually us, I think I'm only missing one character from the 10K now.

The 2020 bibs are on sale online via the Disneyland Paris website; with a package of course but still! :lovestruc

The May 2020 ones still can't be purchased online yet; you have to call...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter