2019 Disneyland Paris Marathon Weekend

It's in the FAQs.

Can I pick up the runner kit of another participant?
To collect a runner's kit on behalf of someone else, you must show your valid photo ID and a copy of the valid ID of the person you are picking the runner's kit for. You will need to bring the original printed voucher, as well as a power of attorney signed by the runner. It is mandatory that this power attorney show's your first and last name, plus the other person first and last name. Please add the exact type of service(s) the person is picking.
Thanks!

What kind of services are they referring too, besides picking up a kit?
I'll ask her to add that I can request a different corral on her behalf.

Decision made: I've added an additional night at Newport Bay. Unfortunately we will not be able to stay in the same room, as Compass Club is full for 19-20 September, but it beats taking my suitcase from the station to Cheyenne to NPB. Train tickets are arranged, with my last training I made it to 16K at a good pace, so I'm all set and happy :)

Just wondering, anyone here who kept the 31K purple Maleficent shirt of last year's challenge? I am training for the next Run Weekend and whenever I run in the purple shirt, the right sleeve feels weird. I have compared it with different shirts from last year and other years, and with the other sleeve and can't find any differences... so anyone else have this 'problem'?
It's not weird or uncomfortable enough to throw the shirt away, but it is noticeable.

I wear every now and then the purple Shirt and have no issues with any sleeve.

But I have the "male" version of that shirt ;)

Before you pick a size, measure a shirt you like to wear and then click on the Sizing Information button (there is typically one, but I do not remember where) and select according to the size your measurements put you in.

Here is why. There are 3 pictures below. One is the 2018 C2C challenge shirt on top of the 2018 DLP half marathon shirt, both are XL. The second is the DLP half shirt on top of the 2019 WDW 5k shirt, both are XL. Third is the DLP half shirt on top of the 2019 WDW marathon shirt (DLP is XL, WDW is L). As you can see there is no rhyme or reason between sizing labels. I will not upload a picture, but please know that the WDW 5k shirt in XL is almost the same size as the marathon shirt in L.

This is SO helpful!!! Thank you!

Might need some pixie dust here! At the weekend, suffered my second running injury in just five weeks and I'll probably not be able to train for at least two weeks due to it, which is rather closer to the event date than I'd like. This was only my third run since getting back from my first injury (which was a three week layoff), so I've basically done very little running for the last month!

Thinking that if my bad luck continues, I might just end up trotting around the course on the day and not running for the sort of time that I was originally hoping for. I'd rather do that than risk not being able to do it at all.

Just for fun, I read back the thread of 2018, and I had forgotten so many things about how boring Megara was and the two trailers/songs being repeated over and over and over and over... :P Which character do you think will wish us well before the race?

Which character do you think will wish us well before the race?
5K - The Lion King Gang (I guess, some of the Characters they also use for the Festival Of The Lion King Parade)
10K - Rapunzel for sure, maybe some other Princesses or Sidekicks
HM - Minnie & Mickey Mouse

Did anyone pre-order the replica medal pins last year? The C2C is limited edition so I'm not sure if it's worth pre-ordering and paying extra or if there are lots available at the expo... like in Orlando?

Did anyone pre-order the replica medal pins last year? The C2C is limited edition so I'm not sure if it's worth pre-ordering and paying extra or if there are lots available at the expo... like in Orlando?

I did; did as much pre order as I could to make life easier and make sure I was able to get what I wanted. At the expo the pins were not available in the merchandise area, you could only buy them at the register. I do not remember if they had all of them or not.

3 weeks to go!
I just finished my 3rd 16K training of this entire training schedule (the schedule actually said 21K for today, but I'm gonna save some strength), and I'm actually really happy with where I am.
Last year was a weird year to train due to the death of my father, and I only managed to get to 18K, a week or so before the run, with a lot of walking/running at the end of that last training. And the half marathon itself was a bit of a mess due to the wind & rain.
So I am in a better shape than last year, I have my costumes and stuff for my hair ready.

A week before the run weekend is the AP Character Soiree, I hope & think they will have a lot of repeats, to take the stress of both events.
I suspect the group from Mulan, Tarzan, Hercules, and Lion King out for the 5k, The princesses (which are not well represented during the Soiree) at the 10K. And Jack & Sally, the Ravenswood family (dubious ;-) ) etc. during the half marathon. It will probably be couples, Mickey & Minnie, Donald & Daisy, princes & princess couples.
I also suspect Jack Sparrow might appear during the 5k as he doesn't match the 10k or Half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!