2019 Disneyland Paris Marathon Weekend

Another one waiting here. Was wondering if it was just the half marathon-ers who were getting the e-mails now - as I'm only doing the 10K thought that maybe I wasn't going to get anything until later (as I don't need to have a medical certificate or anything)?

Phew! It looks like there are still quite a few people waiting then. I'm in for the 36k, with the kids both just doing the 5k.

Still not had my registration email, however I have heard back from them. Apparently registration emails are still being sent out over the next few weeks.

Just got back from the doctor, got my document signed (got another lecture on how this is total BS as there is no physical exam required) and uploaded the document, finished the registration, and now we wait.

Did they ask last year if you also participated in 2016/2017/2018? Don't remember.

Can we then hope for next year to have a special medal for those who participated every year in the first five years? :cheer2::cheer2:
I hope so. But this is runDisney France, so I would not expect anything. I do not know, if they keep track on who really ran the last years ;)

Na, I don't think there is any logic. I have a 5K bib only and a package with a 10K and a 36K. I could finish my 5K right away, but no luck on the others yet. A friend has a package with 8 36K and she could enter the information straight away.

Agreed, I don't know that there's a rhyme or reason. My husband (5K and 10K) got his a couple of days before I did (36K challenge). We registered together through a TA.

I finally received an e-mail:

The copy isn't very good, as I registered in November 2018 :P But at least it's an e-mail about the run.
It doesn't say anything about my medical certificate and stuff. I remember that the e-mail from last year did inform me about these things.

Update... I just realized that the e-mail I posted earlier wasn't the e-mail I was waiting for. It's the confirmation for my friend that her application was approved. She already had her doctor's note, so did it well before me. I am the 'owner' of our group, but I had authorized her to do her own paperwork, so I hadn't expected to receive her confirmation too. Last year that didn't work, so I had to fill in her forms.

In short: I didn't receive my e-mail, but I have been able to fill in everything online, by the use of the url.

Still no email from Disneyland Paris, and when I try to log-in via the posted link, my email address does not correspond to any current account. At what point should I be worried? I booked via a travel agency, so I guess I need to contact them.

Still no email from Disneyland Paris, and when I try to log-in via the posted link, my email address does not correspond to any current account. At what point should I be worried? I booked via a travel agency, so I guess I need to contact them.
I would contact them. My husband never received his registration until I contacted them and we discovered the email they had for him is wrong.

Not yet, there are a lot of people this applies to, unfortunately. I did e-mail yesterday though, because of a breach in privacy (with the new European law a big thing), the friend who booked my bib last year had my information for this year in his account, even though I booked myself (and even my name changed because I got married!). Haven't received a reply yet.

What email did you use to contact them?

I also have not received an emails yet

Today I got an E-Mail from runDisney France, that I can finalize my Registration and the one for my Girlfriend!

Things is, my Registration is already completed AND this year, we did not book together. In 2018 I did all the booking stuff, this year we had some technical problems, so we book seperatly.

That whole System stinks ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!