2019 Disneyland Paris Marathon Weekend

Did anyone book a package at Disneyland Paris last year before bibs were available and then add the race registration onto that package?

Good luck to everyone running! Hope to participate one year!

Did anyone book a package at Disneyland Paris last year before bibs were available and then add the race registration onto that package?

Yes did that this year and will probably repeat again for next year. Just book a normal trip covering the dates of the races, taking advantage of the best offer at the time. Then phoned up around January to get the races added onto the package (this is before the bibs go on general sale).

Yes did that this year and will probably repeat again for next year. Just book a normal trip covering the dates of the races, taking advantage of the best offer at the time. Then phoned up around January to get the races added onto the package (this is before the bibs go on general sale).

Excellent! Thank you so much! Good luck with the races!

I was just chatting with a CM via the website, and asked this same question. He also confirmed it was possible to book now your hotel, and add the bibs when the packages are released. You just have to call back.

Anyone fancy doing a quick but gentle run a few days before the event? Given I'm still coming back from injury and have not been able to do anywhere near as much training as I had originally intended, I feel I need a short midweek run someone near the resort just to ensure the legs stay loose and would welcome anyone else who wants to tag along - as long as you don't want to go particularly fast!

Planning on doing something around 3-4 miles (5-7km) at around 9:30 to 10:30 min/mile (5:30 to 6:00 min/km), probably in the direction of Marne Le Vallee and then loop back to the resort. Likely it'll be Wednesday sometime, but could do it Tues/Thurs as well (I arrive at DLP Tues afternoon). Any interest, let me know.

I loved this event last year, but won’t be able to make it this year. Is anyone going that would be willing to pick up an Arendelle Aqua DLP spirit jersey for me? I had planned on getting a jacket or hoodie last year, but the merchandise selection was just so bleh last year.

Anyone fancy doing a quick but gentle run a few days before the event? Given I'm still coming back from injury and have not been able to do anywhere near as much training as I had originally intended, I feel I need a short midweek run someone near the resort just to ensure the legs stay loose and would welcome anyone else who wants to tag along - as long as you don't want to go particularly fast!

Planning on doing something around 3-4 miles (5-7km) at around 9:30 to 10:30 min/mile (5:30 to 6:00 min/km), probably in the direction of Marne Le Vallee and then loop back to the resort. Likely it'll be Wednesday sometime, but could do it Tues/Thurs as well (I arrive at DLP Tues afternoon). Any interest, let me know.

My husband would have loved that if we were arriving Wednesday (we'll be in Paris still then).

Anyone received waivers or bib numbers yet? I was wondering when those would be assigned. I've received nothing so far.

My husband would have loved that if we were arriving Wednesday (we'll be in Paris still then).
Well right now, the most likely times for me to do this, given the hours we're expecting to be in the parks and our restaurant reservations etc., are either mid-afternoon on Wednesday (about 3-4pm) or Thursday morning (could do it first thing, but likely we'll do EMH, meaning it would have to be after regular park opening).

Anyone received waivers or bib numbers yet? I was wondering when those would be assigned. I've received nothing so far.

If it is like last year it will be 24 hours before the expo opens.

If you do not have them when you leave, make sure you know how to convert to a pdf on you phone or tablet because if you are staying on site you will be able to email the pdf to the hotel concierge for them to print. Or just wait until 3 hours after the expo opens to print them there (the line to print at opening is crazy long).

The line to print was still crazy long 3 hours after the expo started (over an hour from the back of the line to the printers), it just was no longer completely wrapped outside the gate. Follow @LdyStormy76's suggestion about having a concierge print it for you if you can.

So relieved to get waivers well in advance! I was crossing my fingers that they'd at least come Wednesday morning before we leave. In 48 hours I'll be at the airport!!!

Where do you find it? I click on my account and my orders... I dont see race vouchers or pasta vouchers in there

What time are restaurants in the village open till? I took a quick look at the DLP site but didn't see it listed. Trying to get an idea of if food will be available post 5km

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts