2019 DL Hotel Discounts

80sTerraceCafeFan

Mouseketeer
Disney just released some hotel discount offers for WDW that extend until March.

I am less familiar with DL and if/when they make hotel discounts available for the Feb 2019. Does anyone know when these may roll out?

First Post! - Thanks

Disney just released some hotel discount offers for WDW that extend until March.

I am less familiar with DL and if/when they make hotel discounts available for the Feb 2019. Does anyone know when these may roll out?

First Post! - Thanks
Here's the Disneyland Promo for Jan to Apr 2018. It was announced on October 25, 2017
https://www.disboards.com/threads/dlr-room-promotions-are-out-for-jan-7th-to-apr-12th-2018.3643060/

I expect the one for 2019 will be out the same time this year.

I see you're a new member! Glad you joined us.
welcome.gif

I am SUPER new to these boards, but have been directed here by lots of online friends. I have been anxiously awaiting for Costco packaged to be made available, and was surprised that they weren't on Wednesday. Has anyone heard anything or should I continue to stalk every. single. day? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!