2019 Fall Passholder Magnets

How does this work? I tried to get the AP magnet last year but could never find where I needed to be. Do I just tell them I am an annual pass holder and pick up my magnet?

How does this work? I tried to get the AP magnet last year but could never find where I needed to be. Do I just tell them I am an annual pass holder and pick up my magnet?
Yes there will be a specific pick up location and they’ll ask for your AP card for proof.

At EPCOT the locations are typically Mouse Gear and Disney Traders. If memory serves the magnet distribution used to be in Innovations. The Simba magnet is going to be available at Disney Trading Co. As rteetz said, you just go to the distribution location (which will be given in articles like the one you linked) and the Cast Member will scan your AP and give you your magnet. I've never had a Cast Member ask for a photo ID, but since it's listed in the article it's possible the Cast Member will ask you to present one.

EDIT:

My mistake, you didn't link the article. I should have said like the article linked above.

Last edited:

The magnets are normally at Mouse Gear and Disney Traders, but with Mouse Gear closing soon for the refurb, I'm not sure if they will be giving them out somewhere else. I remember last year they were giving magnets out at Innoventions.
I don't know if my fridge can handle any more AP magnets... but it's worth a shot!
You should see the back of my car :oops:

Yay! Now I need to decide if I want to risk them not having leftover magnets for when I go in October, or adding a second trip in if possible to get Chef Minnie.

Thanks! I will be there at the beginning of September and I know where Mouse Gear is! I think it was the festival marketplace I was looking for last year and couldn't find. I think I should be able to get Minnie and Simba!

Thanks! I will be there at the beginning of September and I know where Mouse Gear is! I think it was the festival marketplace I was looking for last year and couldn't find. I think I should be able to get Minnie and Simba!
Make sure you go before the 8th haha

@CampbellzSoup @MusicalAstronaut I'll copy my message from the News Thread that I posted when someone else mentioned they wouldn't be down in time to get both magnets.

If you know of someone that will be down there during the dates of distribution, that person can go on your behalf. They just have to give your AP number that's on the back of your card. We had a friend pick up the Figment one for us during Festival of the Arts, and my cousin got the Pluto magnet for us during this years Flower and Garden. We were down there to receive the Daisy one ourselves.

The Cast Member had no problem giving out the magnet to the person picking it up on our behalf either time.

That's amazing! I have a lot of friends in the Orlando area with AP's who I know will be in the parks getting their own magnet. So is a picture of the number on my card good enough?

I didn't even provide a picture. I literally just gave my friend and my cousin both my wife's and my AP number.

EDIT: But I don't think a picture would hurt.

When I was there in May for the F&GF, you picked it up at Mouse gear store at the breezeway entrance. All they did was scan my MB. They did not ask for ID this time.

I've never had a Cast Member ask for a photo ID, but since it's listed in the article it's possible the Cast Member will ask you to present one.
It's been different all 3 times ive gone this year. for figment, i needed to have my passholder card to scan if i remember correctly, for the 1st flower & garden magnet i just scanned my magic band, and for the 2nd i had to have my photo ID out & scanned my magicband. So, it's probably dependent on the cast memeber.

i've had parking wave me through just looking at my card, other times scanning it, other times asking for ID - same with when buying things, sometimes need my ID, sometimes don't. I think the rule is probably ID required, but if it's busy or they forget or don't care as much, then they won't bother.

As far as the coasters are concerned. Does anyone know how the 4 visits are counted? is it 4 different days, or 4 different times going into the park? like if i go in the morning, leave then come back at night does that count as 2 visits?

Is there a thread for making trades somewhere? I have an extra Remi, looking for Chef Minnie. Apparently I missed Minnie by a day. We were in Disney too, but the line was so long that we figured we would get Remi a different day. I would have waited if I knew they still had Minnie's hanging around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts