2019 Food and Wine Festival Park Times / Events

ember1205

Mouseketeer
As of today, Disney does not show Epcot park times or EMH beyond mid-October. What they DO show is that the park is open 9AM-9PM every day (9AM-10PM on Friday and Saturday) with evening EMH on Tuesday and morning EMH on Thursday and the Food and Wine Festival hours being the same as the main park hours.

Two questions for those with more experience than myself with this:

- How likely is it that the park hours and EMH schedule will remain the same into November?

- What is available during the evening EMH as I don't see anything for a show schedule as of yet?

Last edited:
We went Jersey week last year and there was an evening EMH on a Thursday. Who knows!

Not sure on EMH but historically Epcot has extended regular hours to 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights during the festival. Of course no guarantees this will continue.

Not sure on EMH but historically Epcot has extended regular hours to 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights during the festival. Of course no guarantees this will continue.
Yes, mistake on my part that they are currently showing hours until 10PM on Friday and Saturday. Based on your comments, it would seem that will continue into November.

The current EMH schedule is PM Tuesday and AM Thursday. If Food and Wine "shuts down" at 9PM, what is still available in the part afterward? Is it going to be the regular restaurants and attractions / rides only? Or, do they have a different nighttime show?

Would I be better off going for the EMH or going on a Friday/Saturday? My primary focus is a FULL day in Epcot to eat my way around the World Showcase. :)

Yes, mistake on my part that they are currently showing hours until 10PM on Friday and Saturday. Based on your comments, it would seem that will continue into November.

The current EMH schedule is PM Tuesday and AM Thursday. If Food and Wine "shuts down" at 9PM, what is still available in the part afterward? Is it going to be the regular restaurants and attractions / rides only? Or, do they have a different nighttime show?

Would I be better off going for the EMH or going on a Friday/Saturday? My primary focus is a FULL day in Epcot to eat my way around the World Showcase. :)
World Showcase opens at 11 am regardless of morning emh. I'm not positive on regular nights as I've only gone during evening emh but for that they close the booths when regular hours end.

I’m definitely not an expert on touring plans but I think if your objective is eating around the world, you’re better off going during the week and avoiding Fri/Sat. The weekends are much more crowded with locals coming to enjoy the festival. World Showcase and the booths open at 11(sometimes a little earlier) so I’d try to get through the attractions before that. No special evening show... although Illuminations is set to close 9/30 and a new nightly show begins 10/1.

Thanks. I went in 2012 and couldn't remember some of the logistics, but staying away from the weekend days makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter