2019 Free dining released

Disneynutinlondon

<font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t
Virgin Holidays released their 2019 free dining packages about 45 mins ago.

I hope all those planning to go in 2019 get what they want :yay: :yay:

Me and the future wife ( getting married over there) just booked 3 weeks in the Yacht Club in September .... Cant wait going to be magical

Me and the future wife ( getting married over there) just booked 3 weeks in the Yacht Club in September .... Cant wait going to be magical

Congratulations!

I’m very jealous The Yacht Club is our absolute favourite resort and we always stay there, in fact my DH would rather not go if we can’t stay there lol !

We had our 22nd wedding anniversary vow renewal there last December and it was truly unforgettable. I’m sure your wedding will be even better :love:

Last edited:

did you get the gift card with virgin ?

ATD has also released FD but no GC

be sure to compare like for like, and I would urge everyone to wait for disney to release their prices, so you can compare actual prices

All booked for next April!!!!!! AKL here we come! Unbelievably excited!!! Staying in my dream hotel and it's our first time with DDP!

I Just saw the ad ob FB, so dived on here to share, but the rest of you guys are on the ball..

Going to have a look now, my work report can wait. :rotfl:

Disney booking site been down all morning, still unable to pull anything up when entering dates for next year.

I was just on Attraction Tickets Direct (uk) and its running smoothly if that helps anybody

just keep trying

managed to book BC, 10 nights august 2019

booking went through at 12:37 after seeing goofy around 100 times ... garwsh ...

I got in! yeeee xD

little question: I'm comparing the official site and the Viriginholiday website. is the gift card included too on the virgin offer? I can't see it but someone said it was....
also, do you think it's better to book with which website?

that's a tough question

compare the prices, the perks and freebies, and the T&Cs especially cancellation fees and times.

I tend to always go to the supplier rather than going through third parties. Its's always easier if you have requests or changes to make

the price needs to be stupidly cheaper on a third party before I consider using them

my thoughts, and my thoughts only

thanks for the advice :) actually I was tempted because Virgin already gave flight for next end of April and I was thinking about that, but at the end I think I'll stay with the official site.

btw, prices are soooo higher that last years :(

i see the offer on the virgin site, but it doesn't come up for me on the disney site...maybe i need to clear my cache...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter