2019 Free Dining Watch(Christmas 2019)

I'm surprised at the dates. I understand September and even November, but December? Its almost the entire month except for Christmas week. Are bookings really that slow?
I'm more surprised that they would have free dining in December starting right after RoTR has just opened so the entire SWGE land will be open. I would have expected that to be a large enough draw.

It’s Christmas in July! Lol.
Well I was on HOLD for over 1 hour and 45 minutes......and when it was all said and done....the discounts didn't save me any money. So ZILCH for me. :sad: I'm still paying nearly 12k for 7 people and 3 rooms. I was so excited and have been praying for something to drop. I am so sad.

Well I was on HOLD for over 1 hour and 45 minutes......and when it was all said and done....the discounts didn't save me any money. So ZILCH for me. :sad: I'm still paying nearly 12k for 7 people and 3 rooms. I was so excited and have been praying for something to drop. I am so sad.

Oh no! I’m so sorry.
Those earlier December dates are tough to get.

I booked online at 6am.
There was lots of availability over Xmas and New Years.

Rule of thumb for free dining to pay off is to be very FLEXIBLE. If your dates are a definite set, then you have to be willing to move to the resorts that have availability. I would also not give up just yet. Price your trip out online (as if it's a NEW booking) once or twice a week until the offer expires. You may still find something.

Can't find it on disney site, in fact the site keep bumping me to europe's site. all the prices are in Euro
!! I think Disney is crashing.

Can't find it on disney site, in fact the site keep bumping me to europe's site. all the prices are in Euro
!! I think Disney is crashing.

Clear your cookies. I've been on several times today and no problem finding the offer.

Ugh...trying to book, but Woody just keeps on a sittin there telling me not to refresh :rotfl2:
ETA and now I just checked the app, and it looks like my booking went through even though Woody wouldn’t budge. Coronado Christmas here we come!

Last edited:
we miss this deal by 5 days :(

but we were able to get a resort discount to our current reservation so we saved some money at least

I booked Pop last summer for the 2nd week of December. My TA checked Free Dining availability at 6 am this morning for my dates...only Deluxe and a couple high-priced Moderate offers available. She also told me that the room and ticket rates have gone up so much since when we booked that any "free dining" savings would be negated by the price increase. ☹

I would just check dates/rates on your own. We had Pop from 12/19-12/28 with a room discount and still saved $1500 booking new

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter