2019 Free Dining Watch(Christmas 2019)

New FD offer for UK residents dropping on 4/25 for dates next year...does this give us any hope for a FD offer for late this year or does it more or less confirm that no additional FD offers will be available this year ?

New FD offer for UK residents dropping on 4/25 for dates next year...does this give us any hope for a FD offer for late this year or does it more or less confirm that no additional FD offers will be available this year ?
I think it’s hopeful. Maybe not for the rest of this year, but it bodes well for next year anyways.

I just went on to check availability for November and December and nothing is available at any of the Disney resorts. Does this mean they are totally sold out or are they working on their system? Any idea?

I just went on to check availability for November and December and nothing is available at any of the Disney resorts. Does this mean they are totally sold out or are they working on their system? Any idea?

It says booking is unavailable. That means something is wrong with the system.

Someone on FB DIS said they called and Disney was doing maintenance on the system this morning.

Visa cardholders can book summer dates for free dining, room discounts and bonus discounts, just released this morning!

Last edited:
Was able to book the Visa card holder free dining deal on Wednesday AM via the website, since I've been back on the site several times since I was contemplating a different resort for FD, the offer is gone completely. I called yesterday and asked about CBR and no rooms were available. I inquired what was left and I think it was Saratoga Springs, no surprise there. I know free dining is popular but for visa cardholders I thought it might not sell out as fast since it's not the general pop but just card holders. Guess the rooms were limited.

Was able to book the Visa card holder free dining deal on Wednesday AM via the website, since I've been back on the site several times since I was contemplating a different resort for FD, the offer is gone completely. I called yesterday and asked about CBR and no rooms were available. I inquired what was left and I think it was Saratoga Springs, no surprise there. I know free dining is popular but for visa cardholders I thought it might not sell out as fast since it's not the general pop but just card holders. Guess the rooms were limited.

I booked on the website this past Tuesday evening. AKL standard, but I only see Savanna available right now. Lots of other resorts still have availability but they're mostly the upper tier categories. BWI still has standard rooms left. Take another look at CBR, as I see Pirate rooms available at the beginning of August.
Flexibility is key, though.

I booked on the website this past Tuesday evening. AKL standard, but I only see Savanna available right now. Lots of other resorts still have availability but they're mostly the upper tier categories. BWI still has standard rooms left. Take another look at CBR, as I see Pirate rooms available at the beginning of August.
Flexibility is key, though.
Thank u. I saw that yesterday when I looked again. I was torn between CSR CBR and BWI. We landed at BWI standard. I did ask at CBR when I booked last week and there weren’t any. Wonder if they adjust room amounts in offers based on what sells and what doesn’t. Idk it’s an enigma for sure plus you combine that with the website issues and it’s impossible to know what’s there. I hate how when you search for availability it shows a lower deal price but then select the resort and it’s all higher priced rooms. Annoying!!

Thank u. I saw that yesterday when I looked again. I was torn between CSR CBR and BWI. We landed at BWI standard. I did ask at CBR when I booked last week and there weren’t any. Wonder if they adjust room amounts in offers based on what sells and what doesn’t. Idk it’s an enigma for sure plus you combine that with the website issues and it’s impossible to know what’s there. I hate how when you search for availability it shows a lower deal price but then select the resort and it’s all higher priced rooms. Annoying!!

I TOTALLY agree. Or, they show the price of the category they want you to pick but there are less expensive options if you keep scrolling to the bottom. They never advertised the standard room at AKL on that main page.

I think they add and subtract availability all the time because I've seen them open up more rooms as time goes on.

@TheSouthernBelle what dates didn’t you book? I’m hoping I haven’t missed Free Dining! (I’m looking for mid November). I see a FD visa offer but only for August though I’ve been checking daily for weeks

@TheSouthernBelle what dates didn’t you book? I’m hoping I haven’t missed Free Dining! (I’m looking for mid November). I see a FD visa offer but only for August though I’ve been checking daily for weeks
According to her tracker...she is going around the August timeframe. So I believe that is what she is talking about. I have not seen anything released for fall dates. The "vigil" continues...lol.

We booked Aug 2-6, you didn't miss anything for November. I am starting to agree with other free dining followers that there won't be any FD for fall/November. By this time last year it was already released to the general public. But a lot can change and with SWGE opening timing it may be needed if that's pushed back or they don't get the bookings they want. It's anyone's guess

I feel like there will be more announcements of discounts in June. Historically, there were more announcements in June. Fingers Crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!