2019 Free Dining Watch(Christmas 2019)

I feel like there will be more announcements of discounts in June. Historically, there were more announcements in June. Fingers Crossed.
I didn't realize that, thanks for mentioning it! We're waiting to pay the balance of our trip until a few months before we leave, so by then any discounts should have been announced, lol.

Of course the announcements were room and package discounts, not free dining, but I'm still hoping. At this point, any discount will help.

Agreed! At this point I am hoping for anything in Oct-Dec! I know historically in June room/package discounts come out in June... I will def miss Fall FD though!

Subscribing.
- Linked Disney Chase Visa to Disney account (visa promotions now appear on special offers page)
- Re-subscribed to DisneyWorld email promotions

What else should I do to be prepared for Nov/Dec FD promotions?
Thanks,
Jon

We booked Aug 2-6, you didn't miss anything for November. I am starting to agree with other free dining followers that there won't be any FD for fall/November. By this time last year it was already released to the general public. But a lot can change and with SWGE opening timing it may be needed if that's pushed back or they don't get the bookings they want. It's anyone's guess
Totally agree, I just checked dates after Veterans Day and there is still a lot of availability at all resorts. Hopefully discounts will come out relatively soon, even if it’s for selective dates. 👍

Agreed! At this point I am hoping for anything in Oct-Dec! I know historically in June room/package discounts come out in June... I will def miss Fall FD though!

same here we have 10 days in November and I am hoping for any type of fall discount

That link keeps saying it is for Canadian residents only.

Because i’m Canadian i’m automatically logged in on the CDN disney site 😊

The offer is also on the US site (4 new offers actually - 15 in total)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter