2019 Holiday Time at DLR Superthread: 11/08/19 - 1/06/20!

Last year, I got in line for the second showing on Saturday around 5:30. The view from where I was standing wasn’t great, but everything sounded beautiful!

We're 15 minutes from DL and watching the weather very closely. We called this afternoon and the narrator will only be announced as they enter the stage.

Please keep posting - rumor on Twitter is that lin manuel miranda is in the park so maybe he is narrator

I've seen the CP several times, it's so beautiful. Can't wait to hear who the narrator is this year.

Candlelight is indeed a beautiful experience and so important to me because Jesus is being celebrated. I have been Blessed to view it twice, one year with great thanks to a fellow Dis-er who I waited with. I still am hopeful that one year it will be expanded to include a couple week days at least (an entire week would be ideal)

Character questions:
Has Jack been in his Sandy Claws suit regularly? When I went the CM said he may or may not be in it. But I feel like I’ve seen so many pics of him in it.

How have lines been for the characters in their Christmas outfits? Do Mickey and Minnie have special outfits in their house in Toontown?
Not sure about Jack

Lines were ok this week, Minnie has a special outfit, Mickey doesn’t as far as I know, Goofy, Pluto and Donald also do I think, Donald met inside his actual boat in his too

While talented, far from the A-List caliber people that have had in years past...I was another "who?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!