2019 MARCH! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I’m cancelling be our guest at 4:55 on March 2nd for 6 people now (I don’t see a March thread yet)
We were so worried we wouldn’t get a reservation that my daughter and I both tried and we ended up getting two so we only need to keep one.

I have an artist point character dinner for 6 at 4:40 March 11. I wasn’t quite ready when they announced so I booked 2 days until we finalized. Don’t need this one.

Just cancelled a 8:20 (PPO) ADR for Be our Guest for 2 on March 28th. Change of plans!

Just cancelled a 6:25pm OHana dinner on 3/28/19 for 3 people. (Wow, this thread is dead--no one must be having problems getting ADRs!)

I've been toying with the idea of switching up meals on a few of my MK days. After some discussion with my 5 year olds, they have emphatically stated that they don't want to have any meals with "bad guys" including the Evil Queen or Lady Tremaine. As such, I can coordinate release of the following, all for 5 people:

3/3/19, 5:35pm Artist Point
3/5/19, 5:35pm Artist Point
3/5/19, 5:10pm 1900 Park Fare

I have a Friday 3/1/19 6:55pm 'Ohana for 3 I no longer need. Willing to coordinate if someone wants it.

I am going to cancel a Storybook Dining at Artist Point on 3/24/19 at 7:20pm for 3 people. Let me know if interested and I will cancel then, if no interest I will just cancel in about a week or so. Thanks! Canceled 12/31/18

Last edited:
I have a Storybook Dining at Artist Point for 7:35 on Mon 3/11 for 3 guests that I no longer need. I booked it selfishly for myself but my kids have zero interest in Snow White.

Dropping Beirgarten 3/5 @ 6:40pm, Sci-Fi Dine-In 3/6 @ 1:35pm, Akershus 3/7 @ 9:35am and Beirgarten 3/7 @ 1:20pm. All for 8 people. Goodluck!

I will be canceling O'hana 3/27 at 5:15 for 5 people. Let me know if you want to coordinate or I will release in a few days. Thanks!

I have a couple reservations to cancel. PM to coordinate or I will cancel in a couple of days.
Garden Grill 3/5 8am. gone
Sci-Fi 3/8 5:35pm

Last edited:
I just saw Akershus for a party of 8 on March 25 at 9:15am if anyone's interested. :sunny:

Willing to coordinate, all for a party of 5.
Artist Point, 3/3, 5:35pm
Akershus, 3/4, 12:25pm
Hollywood & Vine, 3/5, 12pm
Sci Fi, 3/5, 12:30pm
Artist Point, 3/5, 5:35pm

I have Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast for 8 on March 26 at 8:55am. I'll be cancelling in the next few days but let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

I have BOG for 3 at 11:30 am on 3/12/2019 that I will be cancelling in the next couple days. Willing to coordinate.

Looks like I'm not allowed to coordinate, so I will cancel the following tonight at 6:00 CST.

All res are for 4 people.

50s Prime Time, 3/9 @ 4:00
BOG, 3/12 @ 1:30 and 4:00
Artist Point Snow White 3/13 at 8:05 pm
BOG, 3/14 @ 7:20 pm

I have CRT for 5 at 11:45 am on 3/4/2019. Willing to coordinate. Cancelled 01/14 8:30

Last edited:
About to cancel BOG Lunch at 1:40 PM for 4 guest on Friday, March 8th 2019. I can wait to cancel if someone is interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!