2019 Not So Scary Halloween Party

lovedisney123

DIS Veteran
Do they always have it on all of the Sunday nights in October? Or do dates change? We are DVC members and we are now at the 11 month window to book at our home resort and we want to visit the Food & Wine Festival and go to the Halloween Party next October. My daughter is off for Columbus day, so we are looking at that weekend. She will only be able to be there on Saturday and Sunday, and I really am hoping we can hit the Halloween party.
Thanks!

Do they always have it on all of the Sunday nights in October? Or do dates change? We are DVC members and we are now at the 11 month window to book at our home resort and we want to visit the Food & Wine Festival and go to the Halloween Party next October. My daughter is off for Columbus day, so we are looking at that weekend. She will only be able to be there on Saturday and Sunday, and I really am hoping we can hit the Halloween party.
Thanks!

The last few years they've held MNSSHP on the last 3 Sundays in October. There's never a guarantee of dates until they officially announce them, but if history rings true there should be a party that Sunday - Columbus day is on the 14th next year and that *should* be the first of the 3 Sundays with a party scheduled.

Historically they shift the MNSSHP that would be the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend to that Monday (a relatively normal pattern for a ‘holiday’ weekend during party season). While no guarantees of course, I’d bet on that pattern occurring again in 2019.

All other Sundays in Oct will likely have a MNSSHP, if recent patterns hold.

Historically they shift the MNSSHP that would be the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend to that Monday (a relatively normal pattern for a ‘holiday’ weekend during party season). While no guarantees of course, I’d bet on that pattern occurring again in 2019.

All other Sundays in Oct will likely have a MNSSHP, if recent patterns hold.
It'll be interesting to see what happens, because Columbus day happens late next year (Oct 14). The last 2 years there have been 3 weekends left in october following Columbus day (This year was Oct 8, last year Oct 9), while next year there will only be two. I'd be surprised that they'd give up an extra weekend for MNSSHP, but who knows?

Thank you everyone. I went ahead and booked Friday through Tuesday, but I know my daughter can only go Saturday and Sunday and will have to return on Monday. But DH and I have a bit more flexibility. I really want to to attend one of these parties. So hopefully it will work out for that Sunday so we can all go as a family. I wish they would release dates sooner since with DVC we want to book at the 11 months window for things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter