2019 Planning And Free Dinning

TOP WDW FAN

Earning My Ears
Hey Y'all,

Thought I'd start an little conversation about 2019 and get more seasoned fan's opinions.

a) In regards to free dinning, I feel like Disney will have no issues filling hotel rooms that fall due to the fact that Galaxy's Edge is due to open late that summer. Do you think that Disney will just not offer free dinning as a result or perhaps( and this my idea that might have me excited) due to the fact that people are really excited for Galaxy's edge - will people save their trips and book in the fall leaving the period of time previous to it open slower with perhaps Disney forecasting this leaving inventory open that would be need to be filled and offer free dinning at a different time of year then typical to fill those rooms as people hold of and wait for the new land to open as this is, in my opinion, the biggest land opening in regards to the most excitement.

b) Would we expect lower crowd in the rest of the HS and other parks as people pour into GE?

I think it will get more crowded when Galaxy's Edge opens, and I don't think it will be any slower leading up to the opening either. I don't expect lower crowds at the other parks at all either before or after the opening.

As for free dining in 2019, we'll have to wait to see if it's even offered as a discount to the general public in 2018 first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter