2019 Pool Hopping Restrictions

Current list:

• Pool hopping is not available at the following pools at any time—with no exceptions to this policy:
    • Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort – Bay Cove Pool
    • Disney's Art of Animation Resort – pools
    • Disney’s Beach Club Villas – leisure pool
    • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – pools
    • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort – The Lava Pool and leisure pool
    • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Boulder Ridge Cove Pool and The Copper Creek Springs Pool
    • Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Stormalong Bay
  • Pool hopping is not available at these pools from June 25 through August 18, 2019:
    • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House – Uzima Pool
    • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village – Samawati Springs Pool

Current list:

• Pool hopping is not available at the following pools at any time—with no exceptions to this policy:
    • Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort – Bay Cove Pool
    • Disney's Art of Animation Resort – pools
    • Disney’s Beach Club Villas – leisure pool
    • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – pools
    • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort – The Lava Pool and leisure pool
    • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Boulder Ridge Cove Pool and The Copper Creek Springs Pool
    • Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Stormalong Bay
  • Pool hopping is not available at these pools from June 25 through August 18, 2019:
    • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House – Uzima Pool
    • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village – Samawati Springs Pool
that's interesting. We were staying at OKW in july of this year and pool hopped with zero issues. We parked the car in the parking garage right next to the pool and just walked right in. In fact, now that I think about it, at the guard shack coming in I specifically told them we were DVC members and were pool hopping. No problems at all.

AKL Jambo pool is pretty nice and Kida I had an awesome splash area for kids (pool is kind of small)
My son loves the BWV clown slide too-no splash area there though
SSR paddock pool has a nice splash area for kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter