2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

We are staying at POFQ as well. We are in G and hoping to get toward front. I will say hi if I see you. You will be hard to miss.

Well, I’m pulling myself from this weekend’s festivities. I had a MRI on Monday and got my results today. I have a stress fracture in the femoral neck. Exact location and more details are in my training journal or the 2019 running thread. I will be contacting RunDisney to see if they will show me some mercy, but I’m not holding my breath.

I placed an order from fluffy fizzies for expo pick up so I may still head over there tomorrow.

Looking forward to reading all your race stories!!!!
Contact Faron Kelley if you can.

Well, I’m pulling myself from this weekend’s festivities. I had a MRI on Monday and got my results today. I have a stress fracture in the femoral neck. Exact location and more details are in my training journal or the 2019 running thread. I will be contacting RunDisney to see if they will show me some mercy, but I’m not holding my breath.

I placed an order from fluffy fizzies for expo pick up so I may still head over there tomorrow.

So sorry! I hope you heal quickly!

Awww Bree! So sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed you get as lucky as a friend of mine did when she had to pull due to medical issues.

Awww so sorry Bree!

We leave tomorrow night on the Red Eye. It’s supposed to rain alllllll day tomorrow so hopefully we get out on time. Rainy Day schedule with first graders will make me happy for three days off!

So sorry to hear about your injury! Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery!

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry! That is disappointing. I wish you a speedy recovery!!

I’m so so sorry. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Shirts...I’m not thrilled, but I’ll try to reserve judgement until I see them in person.

I feel like we will be the last ones arriving. Don't get in until 8:00 Friday night.

Sundial, my oldest daughter and I are in F too. I'll be looking for you. We are dressing in somewhat matching Belle skirts and yellow tops. I was raised in Florida, live in south Alabama, and I'm still dreading this heat. I fell like every time I look at the weather forecast, the temp goes up another degree, so I'm not going to look any more! :scared:

Bree, so sorry about you not being able to run. I hope Disney is kind to you.

Good morning princesses and princes! Who’s ready to kick this race weekend off with the expo!

I’ve been looking forward to this weekend since I registered. This will be my first race back after my foot and ankle surgery in April and I’m beyond excited.

@Bree I’m so sorry about your hip. I hope you heal quickly and can get back to running soon.

Will someone be selling fuel gels at the expo? I've trained with and without it. I don't really see a big difference but I figure it won't hurt to have it. If nothing else maybe the placebo effect will pull me through those last miles.

Any idea wher I can find the runner tracker so my husband can virtually watch my daughter and I?

Made it in last night at 1AM!
Things I forgot to pack...

Comb
Lotion
Aaaaaand a sports bra :scared1:

Anywhere on property for #3? Got 1&2 covered this morning.

TIA!

sorry to hear that Bree - rest up and have a speedy recovery!

Comb
Lotion

TIA!

There's a fit 2 run in DS. Also off of 192, there's a fantastic target, depending on where you are staying, it's not too far. Maybe 10 minutes.

Comb
Lotion

TIA!

On property Disney Springs is probably your best bet. But one of the vendors might sell them at the expo? Worth a look since you'll be there anyway.

Will someone be selling fuel gels at the expo? I've trained with and without it. I don't really see a big difference but I figure it won't hurt to have it. If nothing else maybe the placebo effect will pull me through those last miles.
Definitely!! I also saw that there will be the Jelly Belly Sport Beans with caffeine at mile 8 during the half if you've used those before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter