2019 Sea World Parks Blue Friday Discussion & Info Thread

Seems really light on Busch gardens discounts . Di they do their own or is that pretty much it ?
thanks in advance

I did a mock booking for DC and it gives me the exact same price as before the announcement. If the 40% savings. Is there a code or something that I am not seeing?

I did a mock booking for DC and it gives me the exact same price as before the announcement. If the 40% savings. Is there a code or something that I am not seeing?

It looks like you have to click through the link at the bottom of the Black Friday page. When I go that way it shows me the original starting price which is crossed through and then the new sale price. There is also a calendar on that page that will show you the specific dates and the amount of the discount, it is possible you are selecting days that do not have a discount?

When I did a mock booking through that link, and I opened a calendar to select my day, I was shown the lower price (although I did not add to my cart, maybe you are referring to a later step that I did not do).

Edit to add - I just did a mock booking by going directly to the Discovery Cove website, the prices shown that way are definitely different. Go through the link at the bottom of the Black Friday page. I am sure that special price is on the Discovery Cove website somewhere but I can't find it in a quick look.

Re xmas celebration reserved show seating has changed up a bit this year.

Have been attempting to purchase it and only seeing 3 shows times listed for “Oh Wonderous Night”, none of the other show times were populating.

Last few years we had a specific itinerary of where to be for each show.

Searched online, but saw nothing other than the general daily show schedule

Called sea world, told those who purchase the package only have one confirmed reservation time...for the above show.

For all the others was instructed that now you “just show up” prior to 15 minutes before the show, when they release the reserved section. Ummmm not sure how i feel about that.

Haven’t purchased yet, at this point doing my own planning to see which show time works out best for us to start out.

Last edited:
It looks like you have to click through the link at the bottom of the Black Friday page. When I go that way it shows me the original starting price which is crossed through and then the new sale price. There is also a calendar on that page that will show you the specific dates and the amount of the discount, it is possible you are selecting days that do not have a discount?

When I did a mock booking through that link, and I opened a calendar to select my day, I was shown the lower price (although I did not add to my cart, maybe you are referring to a later step that I did not do).

Edit to add - I just did a mock booking by going directly to the Discovery Cove website, the prices shown that way are definitely different. Go through the link at the bottom of the Black Friday page. I am sure that special price is on the Discovery Cove website somewhere but I can't find it in a quick look.

Thanks - that worked!

Woot! I just booked 4 of us for our discovery cove day the end of August 2020, and saved about 500USD! Our dates happened to fall at the beginning of the 40% off, I'm super happy about that. I had been hoping for the $199 any day deal, but the 156 for the exact day is even better! The photo package is also on for 199 instead of 229.

we just booked too Krista what day did you book ? We booked Aug 29 the last sat

Woot! I just booked 4 of us for our discovery cove day the end of August 2020, and saved about 500USD! Our dates happened to fall at the beginning of the 40% off, I'm super happy about that. I had been hoping for the $199 any day deal, but the 156 for the exact day is even better! The photo package is also on for 199 instead of 229.

Trying to evaluate the All Season Dining plan... is that different than what i'm reading on forum that has been the normally offered dining plan??? looks like limited to 2 entrees and no drinks, twice a day limit. I'm sure a deal if you go often enough... but having to think since not sure how many times we will be there.

The All Season Dining plan is great if you go to the park a lot during the year, probably not worth it if you are only in the park 1 or 2 days out of the year. Then you should look for the normal All Day Dine that allow you to get food and drink more often.

so frustrated. SeaWorld Black Friday posted and I booked discovery cove for our summer vacation but now I’m still waiting for Busch gardens . Busch gardens Va posted their sales a couple days ago ..
we arrive to Tampa thanksgiving here’s hoping Tampa posts before then

Been crunching numbers all morning - until today, each ticket purchase on Sea World gives you a FREE QS meal! Was super tempted by this.

But it is still really worth it to do the VisitOrlando deal. $130 (after extra 10%) for 3 parks with 3 all day dining. $43 per day for unlimited food and entertainment. Really hard to beat that. Two days would have been more ideal for us but it was hard to resist adding on a 3rd day of food and fun for an extra $15.

I'm looking at the Seaworld website from the UK and they have loads of deals on for Black Friday.

60% off 1 day weekday ticket.
50% off 1 any day ticket.
58% off Seaword/Aquatica 2 park ticket.
50% off Seaworld/Busch Gardens 2 park ticket.
Plus there are lots of offers for 2020 plus offers for dining queue beating etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!