2019 Sea World Parks Blue Friday Discussion & Info Thread

Been crunching numbers all morning - until today, each ticket purchase on Sea World gives you a FREE QS meal! Was super tempted by this.

But it is still really worth it to do the VisitOrlando deal. $130 (after extra 10%) for 3 parks with 3 all day dining. $43 per day for unlimited food and entertainment. Really hard to beat that. Two days would have been more ideal for us but it was hard to resist adding on a 3rd day of food and fun for an extra $15.
Same thing here, the reserved seating change up threw me. Used to all the show times being assigned. First time I’ve had to sit down and make an itinerary there

Surprised the QS doesn’t include a drink. Normally, grab the all inclusive dining each visit as it’s such a great deal including drinks

wound up with fun day tix (with bonus meal), Xmas show seating and the 5 item tasting lanyard. For 2 adults in the areof $270.

Will get at least 4 trips out of the fun day tix. Not too shabby as only $83+ pp!

haven’t tried the Xmas booth food items in past since we do AI dining. wondering if the tasting items are on same ‘small’ size as at Epcot food booths. Anybody know?

Does anyone expect any additional deals to be released? Like AP deals? I'm considering the fun card, but was hoping for a great deal on a silver or bronze AP.

Also, when does this sale end?

Does anyone expect any additional deals to be released? Like AP deals? I'm considering the fun card, but was hoping for a great deal on a silver or bronze AP.

Also, when does this sale end?

According to the website, annual passes will be increasing in price on December 3rd. I wouldn't expect to see any additional deals on APs, especially when Blue Friday offers have been announced.

We purchased our Gold annual passes yesterday, locking in the current pricing, and received the free meal per person. Was hoping for a better offer for 2019 BF as well, but hey......I still cant complain about the value. A year of unlimited visits at both SW and Aquatica for 2 people, Photokey at both parks, free preferred parking, an animal interaction for each of us, 15% off dining and shopping, and 2 free guest tickets each.....plus one free quick service meal each...... for $525 including tax is pretty sweet.

Well, SeaWorld managed to lure us in pretty handily again this year :rolleyes: . Bought Seaworld & Aquatica Gold annual passes for both DH and I before the prices increase early next month (purchasing early enough that we snagged the free meal voucher each as well). Also bought one day of all-day dining (BOGO half off), Dine With Shamu (50% off) and the Penguins Up Close tour (50% off).

If all goes as planned, we should get three trips out of those new AP's: January, April/May and October. They will definitely pay for themselves if that's the case. We had initially decided to buy tickets to a Disney After Hours for our January trip, but considering that one 3-hour night would end up being $300-ish all on its own, those annual passes (which come with Preferred parking, the Photokey at both parks, and an animal encounter at SeaWorld) looked like mighty good value in comparison. I love Florida math :teacher:.

Our January trip was supposed to be just a Universal trip :rolleyes1. We PROMISED ourselves we would relax this time. Oh well :blush:.

Has anyone successfully used the 30% off code on merchandise? I tried to place an order last night but it keeps telling me that the discount code is invalid. Perhaps it was just a system issue?

According to the SeaWorld Orlando website the sale ends on November 29, based on the countdown clock probably at the end of the day.

I am guessing the parks that rolled out their sales later would probably end later, but if you want anything from Orlando you have limited time.

Been crunching numbers all morning - until today, each ticket purchase on Sea World gives you a FREE QS meal! Was super tempted by this.

But it is still really worth it to do the VisitOrlando deal. $130 (after extra 10%) for 3 parks with 3 all day dining. $43 per day for unlimited food and entertainment. Really hard to beat that. Two days would have been more ideal for us but it was hard to resist adding on a 3rd day of food and fun for an extra $15.
How long do you have to use these tickets?

Hopping on to wait for 2020 Blue Friday deals. As 2020 has been such a year I am curious how they will handle it. Hoping for a discount on the Annual passes as I will be in the area for 4 weeks for work starting in mid January and will pick one up.

Are there typically black out dates for the tours and tickets they usually put on sale? We are going Thanksgiving Week and would love to snag some "extras" such as animal tours or Dine with the Orcas at a great price.

Nothing earthshaking in this year’s offer @ SW or DC. I did grab bogo 1/2 off all day dining & discounted tour.

https://x.m.seaworld.com/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=e79ac609e68d17ed00b5f0f2dbad349d
https://seaworld.com/orlando/limite...d4W-1c-ePm-24-l5L6bn7P8L-AaDuk&pk_id=38997660

Some of the Discovery Cove rates are pretty fantastic, depending on dates. There's a $77 rate (day resort only) for April that is almost worth planning a trip for! lol

The animal feeding trays at 3 for $5, including tax, is also a pretty fab offer.

Some of the Discovery Cove rates are pretty fantastic, depending on dates. There's a $77 rate (day resort only) for April that is almost worth planning a trip for! lol

The animal feeding trays at 3 for $5, including tax, is also a pretty fab offer.

Yes, i saw some of those rates. Think even weekdays into May. Not too long ago I was seeing military rates at $99 though. My DS family switched their dolphin swim in a few weeks over to the day pass. They are happy enough as they booked a great deal on a hotel pkg over Thanksgiving.

I was just going with the feeding trays for the two of us for upcoming trip but when I saw the sea lion one on discount, couldn’t resist spending just a bit more.:)

that is awesome!! I need to visit DC again soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!