2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs anyone?

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
Did a search and didn't see anything.

Saw the greatest game I've ever seen on Tuesday night. I get that there were some complaints about the officiating, but that was certainly something special. And the Flames flamed out. Haven't been paying much attention to the Eastern Conference though.

I would have liked to see the last period and overtime of Game 7 San Jose-Vegas but it was too late in the east. Perhaps a bad call by the referee, but Vegas has no one to blame except themselves for allowing 4 goals in 4+ minutes.

Columbus sweeping Tampa Bay was a complete shocker, and Carolina prevailing over Washington was almost as surprising.

All four wild card teams advanced. I love upsets.

I would have liked to see the last period and overtime of Game 7 San Jose-Vegas but it was too late in the east. Perhaps a bad call by the referee, but Vegas has no one to blame except themselves for allowing 4 goals in 4+ minutes.

Columbus sweeping Tampa Bay was a complete shocker, and Carolina prevailing over Washington was almost as surprising.

All four wild card teams advanced. I love upsets.

It was worthy of a Cup final.
I am struggling with who to support now.

Now that the pretenders up north are all gone, those of us in the USA can discuss yet another of our national sports. Hockey.

I'm eagarly anticipating a Columbus vs. St. Louis final. ;)

In their short history Vegas accomplished both the best first season and one of the biggest choke jobs.

I did chuckle at this photo some website had the other day.

5gMoJom.jpg

Now that the pretenders up north are all gone, those of us in the USA can discuss yet another of our national sports. Hockey.
In the meantime Canadians are dumbfounded that somehow Phoenix has an NHL team while Quebec City does not.

Well, the Preds couldn't handle Dallas, so I haven't been paying much attention since.

That Sharks/Vegas game was just insane. I can't bring myself to delete it from the DVR and I even re-watched it again last night. Was is a major penalty? I would say no, but the way Vegas imploded was unlike anything i have ever seen before. It was fabulous!

Gah - another overtime game for the Sharks. Hoping they end this series tonight. Pavelski is skating again and it would be so great to see him play in the next round.

I'll go with the Blues too now that Columbus has been eliminated. Of the remaining teams, they've been around the longest without winning the Cup.

But I probably just jinxed them with my support.

I'll go with the Blues too now that Columbus has been eliminated. Of the remaining teams, they've been around the longest without winning the Cup.

Hope you jinxed them - as a Blackhawks fan, I detest the Blues.

I'm with you... Columbus is my team. Now that they're out, I'll root for the Blues. (But take heart Bruins fans... so far, for all but one of the years that we've been in the playoffs, the team that took us out has won the Stanley Cup.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter