***2019 UK Trip Planning Holiday Chart***

I want to visit Italy next month, what are some must-visit places?
Hi Flill, I think you're posting on the wrong thread in the forum, this thread is for everyone to note on the calendar when we're all off to WDW. This isn't a travel advice page for European travel. Your query isn't even Disney-related.... :)

We havent been for 5 years so this will be our first trip back. Just planning but hoping to gonthe 19.9.20 for 13 nights for my 50th Birthday.
Hoping for Beach /yacht club polynesian or back to our usual Wilderness lodge .

Got two trips planned for 2020 - 13 days off site in May, and then 7 days at the Yacht Club in September!

Going for my first ever wdw trip in September 2020 (21st-28th), staying at the Art of Animation. Flying from Dublin. Most looking forward to galaxy's edge, journey into imagination and country bear jamboree.

Going for my first ever wdw trip in September 2020 (21st-28th), staying at the Art of Animation. Flying from Dublin. Most looking forward to galaxy's edge, journey into imagination and country bear jamboree.
While I loved the Country Bears a lot of people say how old and tired it now is. So I wouldn’t get your hopes up too high on that one.

Just booked up 8 nights at Coronado Springs Resort, 22nd May - 30th May 2020! Trip to celebrate turning the grand old age of 30! 😃

November 6th for 2 weeks, staying at Art of Animation with my wife and 2 year old daughter

Myself and my sister on our first WDW trip since 2017. May 18 - June 1st 2020 staying at Beach Club.

We're off to Southern California 14th September for 21 nights, 16 of those staying at VGC.

Me and my partner are going to WDW from 01 to the 15 December this year! This will be our first trip as DVC members! We’ll be staying at Riviera Resort :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!