***2019 UK Trip Planning Holiday Chart***

Hello!!
My best friend and I are at POFQ Sept 21st-28th, so excited!! I haven't been since I was living in the States in 2011, and she hasn't been since about 2006!

We are going to AKL 1st October 2020-11October 2020 and hoping for quiet to moderate crowd levels in the parks. It’s just the two of us on this trip our DS is now at university, he will be in his 3rd year of his masters degree in Physics by then. We need this vacation as this years had to be cancelled life had other plans for us and it’s been rough going. It’s nice to have something to look forward to and start planning again!

:wave:Can you add us please, we are going next Thurs...Yes next Thurs 6th June whoot, staying at POFQ with 2 nights at RPR.
We're going for our triple celebration year which is DS 21st, DH50th and mine & DHs 25th wedding anniversary:jumping1::cool1::rainbow:
Wow, so soon! Congratulations! How many days are you at POFQ for?

You will love POFQ it’s so cute and romantic and nothing is very far away from anything else there. The CMs are very attentive and the resort is beautiful. Even better it’s just a short walk up to Riverside where you can take a carriage ride around the resort or enjoy the entertainment at the bar. The food is decent and it’s just so relaxing to spend time there.

Could you add TonyToon and I please. We head out to stay at: -
CBR - 30th & 31st December 2019 (first time there)
SSR - 1st - 8th January
Villa - 8th January - 16th January 2020

:cheer2::banana::bounce::jumping1::dancer:

Mrs TT

2 weeks (apart from the 2 nights we are staying at RPR) can't wait to go back to our happy place🏰
You will love POFQ it’s so cute and romantic and nothing is very far away from anything else there. The CMs are very attentive and the resort is beautiful. Even better it’s just a short walk up to Riverside where you can take a carriage ride around the resort or enjoy the entertainment at the bar. The food is decent and it’s just so relaxing to spend time there.
We're really looking forward to staying here, we have done ASMusic and CBR before:-) We're hoping to fit in a carriage ride:flower:

We are going to for 10 nights Beach Club Villas from 15th August and then 4 days at Grand Floridian Villas from 26th August. Can't wait!!

We will be there 19/9/19 to 4/10/19 staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 15 nights. Was meant to be a very quiet crowds time but then Star Wars happened! Will still be great I am sure and who knows, might even get to ride the new ride.

Hey All!
Myself and my wife along with my brother and his girlfriend are there in August.
3 - 10 Aug at Loews Royal Pacific at Universal
10 - 24 Aug at Port Orleans Riverside
We have been a few times before (our once in a lifetime trip was in 2013 then been every 2 years since 😆) but first time for brother and his girlfriend so excited to show them everything!

Got ours booked now, so:

6-20th July 2020 : Coronado Springs
20-24th July 2020 : Universal Royal Pacific Resort

Myself and the wife, plus my 16 year old son.

Couple of special occasions - this is a 50th birthday present to myself, to visit Star Wars Galaxies Edge (the wife didn't really want to go back to Florida again, as we supposedly did our once-in-a-lifetime family trip back in 2013, so I was glad I had the 50th birthday excuse!). But it will also be our wedding anniversary whilst there - 26 years after our honeymoon in Florida. We should really have gone this year for our 25th, but of course Star Wars aint open yet!

Got ours booked now, so:

6-20th July 2020 : Coronado Springs
20-24th July 2020 : Universal Royal Pacific Resort

Myself and the wife, plus my 16 year old son.

Couple of special occasions - this is a 50th birthday present to myself, to visit Star Wars Galaxies Edge (the wife didn't really want to go back to Florida again, as we supposedly did our once-in-a-lifetime family trip back in 2013, so I was glad I had the 50th birthday excuse!). But it will also be our wedding anniversary whilst there - 26 years after our honeymoon in Florida. We should really have gone this year for our 25th, but of course Star Wars aint open yet!
Added to the list :) That sounds great, you should have gone early this year for your 25th and then you could use Star Wars as an excuse for a third trip next year haha! Hope you have an amazing time and enjoy your celebrations.

We are going 27th April 2020 😃 I'm going with my husband, our son and his girlfriend, my sister and brother in law and niece and two nephews. We have been twice before but my sister, brother in law and kids have never been. It's my sister and brother in laws 20th wedding anniversary. We are staying at the new universal surf side inn 😃

I will be at Pop from 25-30 September 19. Visiting Memphis and New Orleans first. First solo trip. Last visit 2013 so lots of changes.

Hey team!
I have a question, have any of you ever shipped anything to the hotel in advance of your stay, and how far in advance??
I'm travelling with a friend and am surprising her with a treat from a US Etsy shop and it is so much cheaper/quicker to get it shipped to the hotel rather than home (plus we can skip a customs fee!), but I'm not sure of when to place the order or how long the hotel would hold it for us? We arrive on Sept 21st, they are hand printed shirts so would ship in about a week... Any wisdom?

We secured our flights yesterday so can officially start counting down!
Our dates are July 25th to August 8th staying at POFQ.
This will be our 4th trip to WDW and our 3rd staying at POFQ 🎉😀🎉

Hiya!
Myself, hubby, DD20 and DS9 will be staying in BWV this December from the 14th-30th. Celebrating my 50th! 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!