2019 Using DxDP credits on others DISCUSSION HERE

What email is everyone using to email Disney about this?
I emailed guest services and asked about sharing with my daughter who lives in Orlando. They replied that the credits are mine to use any way I want and that using credits for my daughter is perfectly acceptable. The rep told me to enjoy my meals with my daughter and that it was kind of me. I intend to show this at any restaurant that gives me a hassle and protest politely if needed.My trip is at the end of this month.

I emailed guest services and asked about sharing with my daughter who lives in Orlando. They replied that the credits are mine to use any way I want and that using credits for my daughter is perfectly acceptable. The rep told me to enjoy my meals with my daughter and that it was kind of me. I intend to show this at any restaurant that gives me a hassle and protest politely if needed.My trip is at the end of this month.

I was just logining on to ask this very question. I have a similar situation with my parents that are locals. Would you mind sharing what the exact email address you used was?

Wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com is the email address for all contact.

Thank you. So oddly enough I didn't get an email back but rather a phone call. The CM assured me that I can do whatever I want with my credits. She suggested to cut down on any confusion, when asked if everyone is on the plan, just say yes. This is for paying for people not in your room. I asked her if I could have that in an email just for confirmation but she said I won't have any problem and no need for an email. I pushed a bit further saying I had a friend that said she was denied and the CM assured me there must have been some misunderstanding with the restaurant. So fingers crossed, we're taking the leap. I'll report back, hopefully all good news.

This thread has me wondering. There must be cm's on these boards. Are they not allowed to share info publicly?

And when they scan your band, they'll know that's not true. Fortunately, reports of being denied have died down considerably, so you'll probably be okay.

Yes, I just found it odd that they wouldn't email me and instead called me about it. Everyone else on this thread got an email, at least from what I read, but why did I get a call? I'll be sure to report back!

I emailed Guest Services and, like you, got a call from a CM a few days later; she assured me that I would have no problems whatsoever sharing our dining credits with others dining with us who are not on a DDP. I asked her if she would send me an email confirmation (because of some of the inconsistencies reported on the forums) and she agreed; I got an email confirmation about a day later. I'm taking it with us when we head to Disney next Monday, and will report back if we experience any problems with sharing our credits.

Sorry if it is not the correct place for my question . Could you please confirm me that in 2019 Deluxe dining plan credits still appear in MDE and in receipts altogether without distinction between adult and children credits?

Thank you!!

Sorry if it is not the correct place for my question . Could you please confirm me that in 2019 Deluxe dining plan credits still appear in MDE and in receipts altogether without distinction between adult and children credits?

Thank you!!

At this time, on receipts, yes...it only shows how many credits you have remaining and does not distinguish adult and children. However, when the CM scans your band, they do know you have X number of adults and X number of children on the plan. I don't think they know how many of each credit you have, though.

Yes, I just found it odd that they wouldn't email me and instead called me about it. Everyone else on this thread got an email, at least from what I read, but why did I get a call? I'll be sure to report back!

I sent an email and got a call back too - and I hadn't put my phone number in the email! She told me it was fine to share between people so . I have until September so I guess I'll see if this problem gets better or worse before then.

Here is my situation. We have 2 rooms. Our room has Deluxe. My children (ages 20 and 16 so aduts) have the regular Dining plan. We are there 5 night so combined we have 40 table service and 10 quick serve. My intention is to share obviously. We start our trip at Cali Grill brunch. If there is an issue, wouldn't it be possible just to give my daughter my magic band to scan if we are at a meal that we planned on using our credits?

We just returned last night, and had no problems whatsoever sharing credits at any restaurant. I posted where we dined on the sticky post ("Actual experiences sharing...)"

We just returned last night, and had no problems whatsoever sharing credits at any restaurant. I posted where we dined on the sticky post ("Actual experiences sharing...)"
Can you share how many you had on the plan and how many you shared with?

Here is my situation. We have 2 rooms. Our room has Deluxe. My children (ages 20 and 16 so aduts) have the regular Dining plan. We are there 5 night so combined we have 40 table service and 10 quick serve. My intention is to share obviously. We start our trip at Cali Grill brunch. If there is an issue, wouldn't it be possible just to give my daughter my magic band to scan if we are at a meal that we planned on using our credits?
You could and the server may not notice but when they scan the band they see the names and adult/child of everyone on the plan.

Here is my entry again from that post:

From Feb. 26th to March 2nd, we shared 2 adult DxDP credits among 3 adults and had no issues whatsoever at the following restaurants:
BOG breakfast
Ohana dinner
La Hacienda dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast
Cali Grill dinner
Jiko dinner
Hollywood & Vine breakfast (Fantasmic dining package)
Hollywood Brown Derby dinner

Not one question came up about sharing our credits with a family member dining with us who was not on the dining plan.

You could and the server may not notice but when they scan the band they see the names and adult/child of everyone on the plan.
But how would they know my name? They don't know whether or not it's my name or my daughter's. I'm not trying to scam anybody. I've paid for all of it. Both rooms have a dining plan. Both with table service credits. Ours just has been upgraded to deluxe. And there are no child credits. As I stated, my children are 16 and 20. So all adult credits.

Thank you for your post. I looked it up on that post and saw that I am going to a couple of restaurants that you went to with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!