2019 Virtual Series - Marvel Themed

Came across this on my twitter feed today. If you missed out on the August 5K and are going to D23, you can register for the August 5K now. You must have Expo admission and you must pick up your medal at the Expo.

D23 Expo August Virtual 5K

Still waiting here in Canada for my medals....my guess is we'll be some of the last to receive them.

Now, to decide when to complete my last run (August) as the weather is now heating up here.....I'm sailing to Alaska on the Wonder at the end of August and thought that perhaps I would just run/walk deck 4 several laps, thought it might be cool to complete a 5k on a Disney ship :love: But I'm also anxious to do it and complete it so I'll probably do it in the next week or two (nothing stopping me from doing deck 4 of course in addition lol)

Still waiting here in Canada for my medals....my guess is we'll be some of the last to receive them.

Now, to decide when to complete my last run (August) as the weather is now heating up here.....I'm sailing to Alaska on the Wonder at the end of August and thought that perhaps I would just run/walk deck 4 several laps, thought it might be cool to complete a 5k on a Disney ship :love: But I'm also anxious to do it and complete it so I'll probably do it in the next week or two (nothing stopping me from doing deck 4 of course in addition lol)

that's a great idea - good luck!! Have a pixie dust filled trip.

My medals came in on Friday. Common theory seems to be to post on here about not receiving them, and coincidentally they will arrive that week.

Still waiting. Last year we had ours by August first. Kids are getting anxious. They check multiple times a day to see if the medals have arrived.

I'm actually really annoyed that my medals still haven't arrived!! I paid for the full 4 medal series in May and being that I'm from Australia I fully expected there to be a delay in receiving them but honestly I must be the only person left on the face of the earth who still hasn't received their medals.
I emailed RunDisney this week and got back some lame standard reply.
I fly to Orlando in 5 weeks to run all the races on Wine & Dine weekend so maybe I should just tell them I'll pick them up along with my Wine & Dine medals LOL!!

But seriously is anyone else still waiting for their medals????

I'm actually really annoyed that my medals still haven't arrived!! I paid for the full 4 medal series in May and being that I'm from Australia I fully expected there to be a delay in receiving them but honestly I must be the only person left on the face of the earth who still hasn't received their medals.
I emailed RunDisney this week and got back some lame standard reply.
I fly to Orlando in 5 weeks to run all the races on Wine & Dine weekend so maybe I should just tell them I'll pick them up along with my Wine & Dine medals LOL!!

But seriously is anyone else still waiting for their medals????
Trust me you are NOT the only one waiting. I did the entire series too and have yet to receive my medals. I'm in Canada. In fact, I'm in a FB group that is for Canadians who ran the virtual series and NONE of us have received our medals. And were told to wait until September 30th before contacting Run Disney again. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Trust me you are NOT the only one waiting. I did the entire series too and have yet to receive my medals. I'm in Canada. In fact, I'm in a FB group that is for Canadians who ran the virtual series and NONE of us have received our medals. And were told to wait until September 30th before contacting Run Disney again. SO FRUSTRATING!!!
It's so bad that they process payments 4 months before actually sending the goods you've paid for. I mean don't get me wrong, I know there are tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of participants they have to mail to all over the world but surely Disney can do better than this???

It's so bad that they process payments 4 months before actually sending the goods you've paid for. I mean don't get me wrong, I know there are tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of participants they have to mail to all over the world but surely Disney can do better than this???
I agree 100%! Especially when we pay more for them due to exchange rates and higher shipping rates!! Last year I only did the June race and I received my medal by the beginning of September or even possibly the end of August. This year I did all 3 races, giving them MORE money, and they still can't be bothered to send them out in a timely manner?

Still no sign of medals here. I've only received a tracking email on september 25th but the status at today is always "label created - shipment ready for UPS". I emailed RunDisney but only received back a reply full of apologies but no information on shipping time. It's strange e frustrating that Disney can't handle a situation like this better.
Still hoping to receive my medals but magic is a little gone ☹

Still no sign of medals here. I've only received a tracking email on september 25th but the status at today is always "label created - shipment ready for UPS". I emailed RunDisney but only received back a reply full of apologies but no information on shipping time. It's strange e frustrating that Disney can't handle a situation like this better.
Still hoping to receive my medals but magic is a little gone ☹
Same here. Got the same email and got the same lame response.
I'm considering raising a payment dispute with my credit card company to get a refund on the grounds of non fulfilment. At this stage all of the 'magic' has been sucked out of the event for me and I'd rather get my money back than the medals. I'll seriously be surprised at this rate if I get my medals before Christmas. I think we should all email RunDisney and petition them to issue refunds for all of those participants who still haven't received their medals!!

I'm in Vancouver and my medals were delivered by UPS the middle of last week. A friend of mine across the country in Windsor, Ontario received hers the same day.

Hi folks,

Sorry to bring up a thread that's 10 months old, but as I mentioned in another thread, I am looking for a high quality/high resolution image of the Iron Man race bib from last year's virtual races.

Does anyone who ran these last year have such an image they could send me so I could print out a copy of the bib? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I have the bib but can't attach it here because the file is too big. If you message me your email address I can send it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!