2019?

We'll be there in 2019! Thinking November/december. Right after thanksgiving.

Just got back Tuesday night. Can't wait to plan another trip.

Definitely considering a 2019 trip! Mostly for Star Wars. Toy Story land would be new to us as well.

We are going in February 2019. My good friend and I took my oldest to Disney for her fifth birthday so we're doing a repeat trip for my youngest's 5th birthday. This time though we're planning on staying deluxe, hopefully Poly. We've been saving for almost a year already. Hoping there's a room only bounceback offer when my family is there for a quick trip this January.

Because apparently planning my September 2018 trip isn't enough, I have also decided that my daughter and I will be going to Disney World in November 2019! I may or may not also have trips planned for 2020 and 2021 as well...:rolleyes1

I am planning on November 29 - December 6, 2019 and have it narrowed down to either WL or GF. We have never been around Christmas (we love MNSSHP so we always go during the fall for that) so this will be a fun change!

God, I love the sport that is Disney Vacation Planning lol.

yeah..... i'm going twice in 2018 and then (it seems) that we'll be waiting until 2020 and NOT going at all in 2019, as previously planned. That's ok, really. I'm in grad school right now and won't be done until 2020 so we can celebrate that then, too! Hopefully some of the SW:GE crowds will be lesser when we try and go in 2020 but, let's be honest, probably not.

We were planning to wait until 2021 when Tron, Ratatouille, Guardians of Galaxy ride, Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land would all be done. But then it occurred to me that we might want to do a trip in April or May 2019 to squeak in before my younger DS turns 3 and is still free for park tickets/buffets, etc. When in 2019 will Star Wars Land be ready?

We were planning to wait until 2021 when Tron, Ratatouille, Guardians of Galaxy ride, Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land would all be done. But then it occurred to me that we might want to do a trip in April or May 2019 to squeak in before my younger DS turns 3 and is still free for park tickets/buffets, etc. When in 2019 will Star Wars Land be ready?

I don't believe Disney has committed to an actual month. Just 2019 for now. I'm betting on Fall of 2019 myself but what do I know. It's a pretty immense undertaking. Besides I also read the Star Wars Hotel would also open in 2019 so I'm thinking they might want to open them together. Again, what do I know? Just a hunch.

We will be there in March (probably 3rd week) 2019. Yep--prime Spring Break season! :crazy2: But until the day comes when the good Lord blesses us with some grands, it will most likely be the last trip at peak season. We'll be bringing our niece and grandniece for the grandniece's very first trip to WDW :cloud9::flower1::dogdance:. We are leaning toward SSR given our sweet first-timer's love of all things equine, but it's not etched in stone. Happy planning all!

Is anybody already thinking about a 2019 trip? I know it's "far away" but in the grand scheme of planning, it's not really! :)

We're tentatively planning a big family trip in the fall of 2019. I'm already kind of excited!

It's been a LONG time since I've been here. Over 2 years I believe. My last Disney trip wasn't near as successful as I hoped it would be, so sadly I lost interest. However, I'm going to give it a try one more time summer of 2019 as a congratulations to my son for making it to middle school! I have no doubt he's going to get there. We push him too hard and have his back on the regular for him not to. :) Husband won't be going as Disney just isn't his thing. So we've got some long time friends who live in Lakeland who will join son and I so husband doesn't worry about us. I haven't really started planning yet and probably won't till this time next year.

Yep! Already thinking about a few 2019 trips. I got an AP for the first time and will use it in mid-September of this year. I want to get in 3 trips in 2019 - Jan, April and Sept just before the AP expires.

Yep! Already thinking about a few 2019 trips. I got an AP for the first time and will use it in mid-September of this year. I want to get in 3 trips in 2019 - Jan, April and Sept just before the AP expires.
I might be tempted to get an AP for the first time in 2019. One trip in Spring before little DS turns 3, and then another before Christmas if Star Wars Land is ready. Think there will be AP member previews offered for SW:GE?

We just got back and are planning fall 2019 for our next trip to Florida, right now I'm considering offsite in a townhouse at Windsor Hills and some focus outside of Disney with sone Disney mixed in. We've never done any parks outside of Disney before and want to explore them.

I am planning on purchasing an AP for our trip at the end of August 2018. In order for that to really work out to our advantage, we have to return again early to mid August 2019, so that is certainly something we are expecting to do, though there won't be any real planning done until after we get home from our trip this August. The only thing we can be pretty sure about for 2019 is that our last day in the parks will happen before August 18, as that is our first day in the parks this year.

This is will be my family first Disney Vacation.

We are thinking about
June 1st-June 7th or
July 13th-July 19th.

Which week would you choose?

This is will be my family first Disney Vacation.

We are thinking about
June 1st-June 7th or
July 13th-July 19th.

Which week would you choose?

I'd go the first week of June. I think the possibility for lower crowds and temperatures is more likely then than in July.

ETA: My son will still be in school that first week of June and it's also likely that SOME other schools will be in during that time as well.

I'd go the first week of June. I think the possibility for lower crowds and temperatures is more likely then than in July.

ETA: My son will still be in school that first week of June and it's also likely that SOME other schools will be in during that time as well.

Thank you. We have decided the first week in June. Kids last day of school is always the last day in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!